2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 18
you are justified to take the guys a sword. remember this sacred motto :- "finders keepers; weepers losers"
I sit alot wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Wow, you weren't justified, the guy actually earned that weapon and you took it, of course he's going to be -Yoinking!- pissed off, you driving off like a -Yoink- shows how mature you are...
It's people like the OP who make halo unfun. Kids man. Kids. Did he ever stop and wonder why the dude never stopped bothering him? Uhhhhhhhh maybe because you have his weapon and have a chance to be human and give it back?? Only children wouldn't realize this.
This always happens though to any player in Halo. Someone dies and they see a fuel rod or energy sword, it doesn't stay on the ground for five seconds. People are greedy to geth their hands on any REQ. Personally I try to keep away from certain REQs because I hate seeing someone kill me and some -yoink- take it from me.
everyone saying you shouldve given it back is full of -Yoink-. if you die with a weapon you loose it. if anything he was lucky a teammate grabbed it and not the other team
The team-killer sounds like a n008.
nice
Maybe because they can only be used once and he basically just lost one of the most valuable cards he had just for some -Yoink- on his team to take it
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
I'm usually content when a teammate gets my weapon since it still gets used on an enemy
Cause you got his stuff lol
Yea I wish people would just chill once in a while
I've never used a prophets bane except in the campaign with the Osiris Easter egg.
Who wants to brave the environment of the dead zone to hunt for it? #saveprophetsbane
I hate when people team kill you on purpose
Yeah I'm not going to lie, I've betrayed teammates for their mythic weapons. If you thought he was mad, you shoulda seen them.
Heaven forbid a virtual item is stolen from him in a freaking video game!
Op I don't know who is worse lol
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
Wow.....
It's karma don't steal other peoples stuff and they won't have to resort to tking to get their item back. Why can't we all get along and not make others angry?
S1erra107 wrote:
Who wants to brave the environment of the dead zone to hunt for it? #saveprophetsbane
If there is ever a Halo RPG, this better be a Legendary Quest line.
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
Because it's a mythic weapon. A lot of people might not even be lucky to use one while they play, so when they get the chance to grasp one, that's power in their hands - if it was something like a whiplash, ya I'll be salty but as long it wasn't the enemy I'll be fine (cause you see a ton of them and are relatively easy to get). No offense, but I'd be mad at you too mate.
FxAmish wrote:
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
Wow.....
Ikr...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 18