2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 18
I got like 8 Prophets Bane, I really don't care if I lose it.
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
To be fair, if it was FF, it shouldn't have been used at all really.
No need
Your Snack wrote:
I hate when people team kill you on purpose
I only team kill when I have to Carry the team so I have my reasons
Mythic weapons on a whole just make the owner rage - they're good but they don't make you invulnerable. If they lose it, the game chat becomes more of a warzone than the game. One guy I was with tried blaming the team for losing his spnkr prime yet we still managed to thrash the opposition ...
Lol
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone I think it was justified
Yeah it was justified
It's simple.
The Prophets Bane= Spartan Riots.
I once lost a warzone game because half of
my team was fighting over it with ghosts and
stuff. Lol
I have a couple of Bane's but never have used them. If it's got a cloak generator how can you find it on the ground?
Red III wrote:
everyone saying you shouldve given it back is full of -Yoink-. if you die with a weapon you loose it. if anything he was lucky a teammate grabbed it and not the other team
Lets skip over the fact that, like a child, he drove it out of bounds with a ghost, killed himself and wasted two REQs, it takes awhile to get something like Prophets Bane in the REQ Packs and the guy had the right to be pissy, especially after the OP was being a -Yoink- to the guy before he started yelling
Red III wrote:
everyone saying you shouldve given it back is full of -Yoink-. if you die with a weapon you loose it. if anything he was lucky a teammate grabbed it and not the other team
Lets skip over the fact that, like a child, he drove it out of bounds with a ghost, killed himself and wasted two REQs, it takes awhile to get something like Prophets Bane in the REQ Packs and the guy had the right to be pissy, especially after the OP was being a -Yoink- to the guy before he started yelling
Well, it was the OP's sword. He has every right to drive it out to hell.
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
Same here. When I die with an Ad Victorium or something like that I just pray that someone on my team's taken it and not an enemy. If an enemy takes it I get upset at myself. Especially when I spawn in with it and die like, two seconds after.
I've had teammates purposely let the enemy kill me while we were about to storm a base so they could use said weapon I was using. Seems to be a constant selfish drive, and they wonder why their team loses. Could be possible that he thought you did that too.
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
Then you proceeded to confirm their suspicions by doing something that was immature and not that bright. So, I'd have to say that if you met said quota above, I'd probably want to team kill you too. Just saying.
ist -Yoink-
Considering this just happened to me. But it wasn't you, I did shoot at him for a bit because I was trying to let him know it was mine, but of course some people can be -Yoinks!- and won't give it back. Considering it's impossible to team kill in warzone. But it looks like you're one of those -Yoinks!-
You should have given it back...
If you call in a req and then die and lose it and someone else picks it up.. well you lost it and shouldn't make a scene if they dont give it back. On a Warzone FF match yesterday I called in a Scourge of Fire plasma caster while on the defend the garage round 3 objective (Req level 6 I think) and only managed to fire off a couple volleys before dying inside the garage. I ran back in to try to find it but someone else had picked it up and was using it. I didn't care as at least it was being used by a teammate and didnt despawn therefore being a complete waste.
I have to blame the kid for not being careful with it it's his fault
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I would give it back if they were on my team but if they were the opposition I would keep it.
You should do like me. For example in warzone firefight, this guy died and dropped the answer (rare saw) wich is really good and a lvl6 req I think. So I picked it up and stayed exactly where he died waiting for him to come back and then I picked my pistol back up and gave it.
Red III wrote:
Well, it was the OP's sword. He has every right to drive it out to hell.
You missed the fact that it was another players sword that the OP picked up and like a child, drove out and killed himself...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 18