Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Pistol loadout reqs.

OP Alphahuner62

I have a delema. The pistol reqs gunfighter, tactical, and extended mag pistol are difficult to obtain. What can we do to fix this?
Please leave a comment responding to this problem most have. I'm a SAS, so pistol loadouts affect me greatly.
I have a delema.
It's spelled "dilemma"
The pistol reqs gunfighter, tactical, and extended mag pistol are difficult to obtain. What can we do to fix this?
Please leave a comment responding to this problem most have.
You just gotta play more and open packs until you get it, I guess. Make sure to get your common-rare stuff from silver packs before moving on to gold packs.
I'm a SAS, so pistol loadouts affect me greatly.
You're a what?
I'm a SAS, so pistol loadouts affect me greatly.
You're a what?
"The Special Air Service (SAS) is a special forces unit of the British Army. The SAS was founded in 1941 as a regiment, and later reconstituted as a corps in 1950. The unit undertakes a number of roles including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism, direct action and hostage rescue."

Probably role playing.
"The Special Air Service (SAS) is a special forces unit of the British Army. The SAS was founded in 1941 as a regiment, and later reconstituted as a corps in 1950. The unit undertakes a number of roles including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism, direct action and hostage rescue."

Probably role playing.
Oh, that explains why I didn't know what it was 😬
Youre rank 97. If youve been unlocking packs in order, bronze -> silver -> gold, you should be close to having everything i would imagine.
Nooga wrote:
Youre rank 97. If youve been unlocking packs in order, bronze -> silver -> gold, you should be close to having everything i would imagine.
Just something to note: Bronze Packs don't have a 100% chance of unlocking things, which may become frustrating over time. Should that happen, forego them entirely and focus on Silvers instead. It may be 4 times the price, but it'll pay dividends in the long run.
I agree on that, I m only rank 50 and I almost have all the ar load outs and the smg load outs, so keep using the sliver req pack strat

Probably role playing.
They're the guys you played as in all three Modern Warfare games. He probably wants the Tactical pistol for the supressor or something like that. A suppressed SMG would make more sense to me, anyone else remember the hostage rescue that made them world famous?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
once you get everything in silvers it becomes easy to get the pistols
I'm going bronze silver gold and I'm almost 146, still have no magnum variants

Probably role playing.
They're the guys you played as in all three Modern Warfare games. He probably wants the Tactical pistol for the supressor or something like that. A suppressed SMG would make more sense to me, anyone else remember the hostage rescue that made them world famous?
You mean the post credit mission in the first Modern Warfare game?

Probably role playing.
You mean the post credit mission in the first Modern Warfare game?
No, the ACTUAL mission. The rescue of several hostages taken by extremists in the Iranian embassy in London in 1980. The SAS breach-and-cleared it and got filmed doing so and thats how they got world-famous.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Well I'm at 110+w/e

and....
Not a single different pistol
Really pisses me off that after two years of playing, I have not been able to experience the full game. That includes the Hannibal vehicles since 1 comes every 10 packs even with the certification. Albeit I've played offa on...there are other games and I can't forget life.
Well I'm at 110+w/e

and....
Not a single different pistol
Really pisses me off that after two years of playing, I have not been able to experience the full game. That includes the Hannibal vehicles since 1 comes every 10 packs even with the certification. Albeit I've played offa on...there are other games and I can't forget life.
"Experience the full game" by getting a new cosmetic? Is it that important to you? The pistols shoot the same.
Please don't revive old topics thanks