Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Pizza Party Pack

OP Darth Jaco

I just received the Pizza party Pack! Couldnt find anything on the pack, can someone fill me in on what i did to get it and what it generally awards?
its a joke pack, after reach was announced for the MCC and MCC on pc 343 got insane amounts of pizza sent to them by fans. it gives the same as a silver pack
I think it gives two REQ items, but I'm assuming you already have everything unlocked so it's only going to give you legendary Arena and WZ XP boosts.
it gives the same as a silver pack
No, the pizza party pack gives you the pizza assault rifle skin and the "Hot Pie" pizza emblem (or just some RP if you already have those), and a bunch of legendary boosts, which is different than a silver pack.
it gives the same as a silver pack
No, the pizza party pack gives you the pizza assault rifle skin and the "Hot Pie" pizza emblem (or just some RP if you already have those), and a bunch of legendary boosts, which is different than a silver pack.
hey thanks for the list , I just thought it was the same as a silver pack as did not open it yet. sorry about that.
I had 100K reqs saved, so I ground out another 20K and bought the Reach Pack. Good pack.
The pack gives you the emblem “Hot Pie” (It hunk it is the name) and the skin for the Addault Rifle “Last Portion”. If you already have it that was my case it gave me 1.500 REQ Points for each, a total of 3.000 REQ Points.
Getting back into Halo after a few years of a break. Can I still get the “Pizza Party” pack?
Truth 117 wrote:
Getting back into Halo after a few years of a break. Can I still get the “Pizza Party” pack?
No, it was only during that weekend. Plus its all cold now and would be nasty.
Truth 117 wrote:
No, it was only during that weekend. Plus its all cold now and would be nasty.
Don't worry tho you can still all it's components separately. Just Stone for silver packs until that part of your armory is complete and then start grinding for gold. You will get it...
Eventually...
Truth 117 wrote:
No, but welcome back!
Actually just got this
Yep, it’s back! It gave out 1500 REQ points, three Legendary XP arena boosts and three Legendary XP Warzone boosts.
I just got this today.It's a cool pack.How often do they give this out?Thanks 343. 👍
TOXIN123 wrote:
I just got this today.It's a cool pack.How often do they give this out?Thanks 343. 👍
It was specifically for the release of reach on MCC