Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

plasma caster ammo

OP DOLOMAN0L0

5 plasma grenades in 1 clip but when you charge and shoot all 5 it takes 1 ammo per shot.

it should shoot the entire clip or shoot as many is left and do it via lvl of charge.

so o.p. to multiply the ammo 5x
That is a weird design that they went with. I wonder why they did that?
It's because it's alien technology. For example, vehicles also do not need to be recharged to run the entire game xD
This is one of the things I greatly appreciate about the Plasma Caster. It's arguably the best new weapon by 343i (at least for me) and feels like it fills its own spot in the sandbox. Have time? Charge it up and cause lots of damage. In a tight spot? Spam away and save yourself at the cost of losing a ton of ammo.
tuhin94 wrote:
This is one of the things I greatly appreciate about the Plasma Caster. It's arguably the best new weapon by 343i (at least for me) and feels like it fills its own spot in the sandbox. Have time? Charge it up and cause lots of damage. In a tight spot? Spam away and save yourself at the cost of losing a ton of ammo.
Yeee! Is one of the weapons I most use in FF, especially in darkstar, when you need o defend round 2 or with the enemies in r2, 3, sometimes I use 2 or 3 of them in that map, levels 3 and 4 plasmas.
hahaha and with the white scar, I can shot it to my teammates and use them as kamikazes 😂
And in husky raid is a top 3 weapon.
Ixba wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Yeee! Is one of the weapons I most use in FF, especially in darkstar, when you need o defend round 2 or with the enemies in r2, 3, sometimes I use 2 or 3 of them in that map, levels 3 and 4 plasmas.
hahaha and with the white scar, I can shot it to my teammates and use them as kamikazes 😂
And in husky raid is a top 3 weapon.
White Scar is one of the funniest weapons ever 😂 I love using it and it can single-handedly turn a game of Husky Raid to one team’s favor. I hate it when the other team gets one, but it’s still a good laugh to see those needles create chaos all over the place.

You know about the Forge weapon glitch? Next time you do it, cross a Sentinel Beam with a White Scar and watch magic happen lol. Make a custom game with it and create an open lobby to make it even more amusing.