Platinum packs are back!

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
l Nokmim l wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I bought 600k rp worth of platinum packs. I got them just for the xp boosts, but if I was already a 152, I would have been very disappointed with the one use items. Ive never seen so many gungoose and rocket hogs. I did get one phaeton Helios so that’s nice. If you aren’t interested in xp boosts, I think gold packs are a better deal, especially if you already have everything unlocked
If gold packs didn't have uncommon junk in them they would be good. I hope the Platinum packs stick around awhile.
I guess it’s just my bad luck. I’ve spent half a million rp on gold packs before and gotten a lot better reqs than I did with the platinum packs, probably due to their cost allowing me to buy 5 times as many. Like I said though, I bought the platinums for the xp boosts so it’s all good
Yes if you are already 152 buying gold packs is a way better deal. Golds only cost you 6K req points vs 20k. I just sell all the junk I get as I open them. I bought two plat packs when it first came back just to see what I would get and it was pretty disappointing. But I don’t need the xp boosts.
Sure you just want a deal, but if you want quality stuff Platinum is the way to go IMO. Honestly I can't wait to hit 152 so I can go back to MCC and not have to worry about packs again.
I wish they had some kinda counter so i could know when the packs are gonna be gone.
I wish they had some kinda counter so i coukd know when the packs are gonna be gone.
I'm hoping they stay for the duration of E3. Even if they aren't around that long I will still be buying them as soon as I grind out more points.
I wish they had some kinda counter so i coukd know when the packs are gonna be gone.
I'm hoping they stay for the duration of E3. Even if they aren't around that long I will still be buying them as soon as I grind out more points.
This is the key question!! How long are they going to be available?
This is the key question!! How long are they going to be available?
Most offered packs only seem to stick around a week or so, so that is what I suspect.
LethalQ wrote:
Some hate'm and some love'm... I for one love them.... It's about quality for me.... They are 20k points or $3.99 they give you three legendary arena XP boost, plus two other boost, and six single use reqs. They are also available in a 3 pack for $11.99 or 5 pack for $17.99.

I kinda whish they refunded points instead of the arena legendary XP boost though.
LOVE THEM
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2