Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Platinum REQ Pack?

OP Pit Viper XP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I'm SR 149 and I've had everything unlocked for awhile now. I usually only buy Gold packs to get XP boosts for arena and warzone. However, I only ever get uncommon and rare boosts. I have over 400k in REQ points. I bought 60 gold packs and didn't get a single ultra rare or legendary boost. My idea is that 343i create a new REQ pack. A REQ pack that gives guaranteed ultra rare and legendary reqs and boosts only. The road to SR 152 is hard with only uncommon and rare XP boosts. I want a Platinum REQ Pack, it could cost 20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points, I don't care. I'm just sick and tired of uncommon and rare XP boosts from gold packs.
No reason for them not to, this sounds like a great idea
I want this post trending. It needs a large following to make an impact. Agreed?
I want this post trending. It needs a large following to make an impact. Agreed?
Yeah but don't say that, to a mod you sound like you plan on spamming
Quote:
20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points
20k-25k sounds reasonable but 50k? No that's just way too expensive and not worth grinding for.
Quote:
20k-25k sounds reasonable but 50k? No that's just way too expensive and not worth grinding for.
Agreed. If it was a 15,000 - 25,000 RP pack with no customization unlocks and no RP refund, but with a hefty number of Ultra-Rare/Legendary consumables and boosts (perhaps also a higher chance at Mythic drops), I could see a Platinum REQ Pack being a viable option for endgame players.
I'm SR 149 and I've had everything unlocked for awhile now. I usually only buy Gold packs to get XP boosts for arena and warzone. However, I only ever get uncommon and rare boosts. I have over 400k in REQ points. I bought 60 gold packs and didn't get a single ultra rare or legendary boost. My idea is that 343i create a new REQ pack. A REQ pack that gives guaranteed ultra rare and legendary reqs and boosts only. The road to SR 152 is hard with only uncommon and rare XP boosts. I want a Platinum REQ Pack, it could cost 20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points, I don't care. I'm just sick and tired of uncommon and rare XP boosts from gold packs.
I proposed a platinum req pack awhile back that awarded only rare or even ultra rare and above only awhile back. But agree cause I HATE opening a gold pack and seeing stuff I could.have gotten in a silver and even a bronze pack.
Sounds like a good idea, but 343i could just switch a trigger and let us get more legendary boosts when we buy a gold pack. It is just a matter of probability, and they have set it up really, really low ...

Also, as you get a lot of uncommon and rare boosts, why don't you buy silver packs ? Because for one gold you can have two silvers, which means 2 times more boosts. Of course, if you have already a lot of boosts it is useless...

And finally, have you heard that since this weekend, the arena boosts give more XP and RP than before ? For exemple, the common XP boost went from 550 XP to 1100 XP. And a legendary RP boost give 1500 RP while it used to give 750 RP.
Look out for XP and RP Boosts
Yeah I just hit 145 and the grind is real. I think I have only had 5 legendary XP boosts since I started.

I was hoping the higher CSR the better chance to get higher XP boosts but alas this is not the case.

I think having a boost only req pack would be awesome for people who want it.

I can't think of a reason why ultra rare and legendary boosts are even rarer to get than mythic weapons.
Quote:
Agreed. If it was a 15,000 - 25,000 RP pack with no customization unlocks and no RP refund, but with a hefty number of Ultra-Rare/Legendary consumables and boosts (perhaps also a higher chance at Mythic drops), I could see a Platinum REQ Pack being a viable option for endgame players.
Some people have over 1million REQ points, this pack will be for the elite, not casual players.
the pepere wrote:
Sounds like a good idea, but 343i could just switch a trigger and let us get more legendary boosts when we buy a gold pack. It is just a matter of probability, and they have set it up really, really low ...

Also, as you get a lot of uncommon and rare boosts, why don't you buy silver packs ? Because for one gold you can have two silvers, which means 2 times more boosts. Of course, if you have already a lot of boosts it is useless...

And finally, have you heard that since this weekend, the arena boosts give more XP and RP than before ? For exemple, the common XP boost went from 550 XP to 1100 XP. And a legendary RP boost give 1500 RP while it used to give 750 RP.
Look out for XP and RP Boosts
I know. I've done my homework.
Platinum REQ Pack 30,000 RP, Guaranteed Ultra Rare and Legendary REQS every time. That's all I want
I mean this would be nothing but helpful for endgame players I do think they should add this for 20,000
I would love that, I can't take Getting useless reqs
Spoiler:
Show
Is there a way that you guys could share this so more people can see it?
The recent Arena Boost bumps are a nice touch, but yeah a Platinum Req Pack would be helpful for those trying to get to SR152 without having to dedicate their lives to it. I know it would encourage me to play a few extra games per week, and for the everyday grinders, I do not think it will incur that great an advantage. 'Oh, nice extra Phaeton you've got there, enjoy our Plasma Pistols and Hydras...'
I would love that, I can't take Getting useless reqs
Spoiler:
Show
agreed, and many players never even use reqs.
I agree, only you cannot buy with real money.
Awhile back I said something about a boost only pack at rare and above. I think that kind of pack would be fine at 50k and give ten boosts. Of course it is a very endgame thing but I'm at 127 and for a long time I only played to get the arena emblems because the grind is so bad.
I think this would be a great idea. It could even help out newer players too if there was a way to guarantee the unlocking of top tier gear.

I'm only at 145 and even getting 10k out of a war zone game isn't great.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3