Platinum REQ Pack?

OP Pit Viper XP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I have 1.1 million req points, would be nice to have something to spend them on
This seems like a pretty good idea, but like some others have said, it would need to be purchasable ONLY with req points. Otherwise you remove the full RNG effect and so halo would edge closer to being pay to win. Also, I don't want a load of rich newbies to dump cash into halo, get seriously high in level, but still be totally abysmal at the game compared to those who put in the time to get to that level and would mostly be a lot better at the game because of the hours needed to reach that rank. I want the quality of my games to improve, not degrade into a bunch of over-levelled players struggling to grasp simple tactics and callouts :)
Quote:
20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points
20k-25k sounds reasonable but 50k? No that's just way too expensive and not worth grinding for.
Why not 50k. Not like there is much else to burn em up on. I even have 100k and 30 of just about every burnable card
No no more REQ packs! Get rid of the REQ system altogether.
Halokid003 wrote:
No no more REQ packs! Get rid of the REQ system altogether.
its for boosts and REQS.
I think this is a great idea.
So we already have a:
  1. Bronze pack
  2. Silver pack
  3. Gold pack
And we/you want a:
  • Platinum pack
What's next ?
  • Diamond pack!
Guarantees 1 Mythic Req!
I've thought of this myself and I definitely agree. I don't see what they have to lose by doing this.
Can we please? I don't know what to do with my points.
Quote:
20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points
20k-25k sounds reasonable but 50k? No that's just way too expensive and not worth grinding for.
Agreed. If it was a 15,000 - 25,000 RP pack with no customization unlocks and no RP refund, but with a hefty number of Ultra-Rare/Legendary consumables and boosts (perhaps also a higher chance at Mythic drops), I could see a Platinum REQ Pack being a viable option for endgame players.
Some people have over 1million REQ points, this pack will be for the elite, not casual players.
Wow 😲 that means I'm almost in the elite l have 870,000 RP I'm almost special 😏
Platinum pack is an idea, another would be, a pack for boosts, a pack for armour, a pack for vehicles, a pack for weapons. Problem here, is there is no incentive to use real cash, and M$ will not have that at all. It would be nice, but sad to say that it will not happen.
No reason for them not to, this sounds like a great idea
I want this post trending. It needs a large following to make an impact. Agreed?
agreed!
I like the suggestion. I can't even remember the last time I got a Warzone Legendary XP boost.
I would agree, but it should be a very large amount of req points (100,000) because if it is only 20,000, than many new players can just save up for those and skip common, uncommon and rare altogether.
Bought 60 gold packs with real currency?

Please no....
Being at SR 145, I'll need a pack like this
I'm SR 149 and I've had everything unlocked for awhile now. I usually only buy Gold packs to get XP boosts for arena and warzone. However, I only ever get uncommon and rare boosts. I have over 400k in REQ points. I bought 60 gold packs and didn't get a single ultra rare or legendary boost. My idea is that 343i create a new REQ pack. A REQ pack that gives guaranteed ultra rare and legendary reqs and boosts only. The road to SR 152 is hard with only uncommon and rare XP boosts. I want a Platinum REQ Pack, it could cost 20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points, I don't care. I'm just sick and tired of uncommon and rare XP boosts from gold packs.
You know I had a similar idea a couple days ago
no i think is absollutely en
I would be on the boat for this thing. Though there has been this one idea I've been thinking for REQ cards...

For a very special pack, what if you could select specific REQs when buying your stuff? I'm getting dangerously low on Railguns, Chaingun Turrets, and Ravening Slivers.
I'm SR 149 and I've had everything unlocked for awhile now. I usually only buy Gold packs to get XP boosts for arena and warzone. However, I only ever get uncommon and rare boosts. I have over 400k in REQ points. I bought 60 gold packs and didn't get a single ultra rare or legendary boost. My idea is that 343i create a new REQ pack. A REQ pack that gives guaranteed ultra rare and legendary reqs and boosts only. The road to SR 152 is hard with only uncommon and rare XP boosts. I want a Platinum REQ Pack, it could cost 20,000 REQ Points, or 50,000 REQ Points, I don't care. I'm just sick and tired of uncommon and rare XP boosts from gold packs.
Yes please 343 make this happen!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3