[Locked] Play Casual to Lose?

OP xGodly Otaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
It seems every time I play super fiesta, there is always one person on the team that is simply not good. I noticed he had -1 points and 11 deaths. I politely asked him to leave messaging him "leave plz" and he responded "if you like playing to win get off a casual mode"

:S

Thoughts on situation?
That's a really rude thing to message someone, xGodly Otaku. I expect better from halo fans and Waypointees in particular. This news makes me sad to hear.
That's a really rude thing to message someone, xGodly Otaku. I expect better from halo fans and Waypointees in particular. That makes me sad to hear.
You're telling me you NEVER politely asked someone to leave the game because they were doing bad?
That's a really rude thing to message someone, xGodly Otaku. I expect better from halo fans and Waypointees in particular. That makes me sad to hear.
You're telling me you NEVER politely asked someone to leave the game because they were doing bad?
I can honestly say I have never done that. I've sent messages to people asking them if they want to scrim and get some pointers.
Messaging someone "leave plz" doesn't really say "polite".
It seems every time I play super fiesta, there is always one person on the team that is simply not good. I noticed he had -1 points and 11 deaths. I politely asked him to leave messaging him "leave plz" and he responded "if you like playing to win get off a casual mode"

Thoughts on situation?
Well it must have been an honour for him to play with an HCS pro such as yourself. It's great that you've never gone negative in a game, you must practice a lot?

Thoughts on situation?
Well it must have been an honour for him to play with an HCS pro such as yourself. It's great that you've never gone negative in a game, you must practice a lot?
To this day I regret having HCS in my name lol. It was a phase.
And if I was going extremely neg and someone asked me to leave I would.
That seems rather rude especially since its a casual playlist. Your focusing too much on winning. Its a game its for having fun.

Thoughts on situation?
So you'd get banned from playing Arena just because some random stranger asked you to?

Thoughts on situation?
So you'd get banned from playing Arena just because some random stranger asked you to?
Leaving one game wont ban you and there is always warzone to play
If you don't want random results don't play with random players.

Thoughts on situation?
When you eventually come on here and complain about getting a communications ban you 'didn't deserve.' I'll be sure to remind you of this thread. You can play halo and still be decent and kind to your fellow human beings. Or at least respectful if you can't manage that.
Thoughts on situation?
Well I've been asked to leave before, and it wasn't politely. I was having a bad game, and this idiot started shouting "noob leave". The moron hadn't given any callouts all game, but suddenly found his mic just to moan at me. But I don't take kindly to that sort of behaviour, and by the end of the game, he regretted speaking to me like that.

I've been asked to leave by the other team before too, when my entire team quit out and I was trying to win 1 vs 4. My response to their message was "no, you leave". I don't quit out for anyone, and I'll go out fighting.

Even when you're having a bad game, you can turn it around. I've done it loads of times before. Giving up is weak and won't make you a better player. If you're playing badly, take a break after the game. But always finish the game, you never know what might happen. I had a terrible game today, went 5-15 and we still won, it happens.
Thoughts on situation?
Well I've been asked to leave before, and it wasn't politely. I was having a bad game, and this idiot started shouting "noob leave". The moron hadn't given any callouts all game, but suddenly found his mic just to moan at me. But I don't take kindly to that sort of behaviour, and by the end of the game, he regretted speaking to me like that.

I've been asked to leave by the other team before too, when my entire team quit out and I was trying to win 1 vs 4. My response to their message was "no, you leave". I don't quit out for anyone, and I'll go out fighting.

Even when you're having a bad game, you can turn it around. I've done it loads of times before. Giving up is weak and won't make you a better player. If you're playing badly, take a break after the game. But always finish the game, you never know what might happen. I had a terrible game today, went 5-15 and we still won, it happens.
That changes my POV. Next time, ill reconsider before asking someone to leave
Thoughts on situation?

Replace "go out fighting" with "go out hiding" and I 100% agree lol.
That's a really rude thing to message someone, xGodly Otaku. I expect better from halo fans and Waypointees in particular. This news makes me sad to hear.
This.
Seriously the whole point of a game is to have fun and that's Super Fiesta is.
Thoughts on situation?

That changes my POV. Next time, ill reconsider before asking someone to leave
Cool. I often find that it's worth having that extra player in too, even if they're doing badly. They're still putting shots on the enemy, and acting as a distraction so you don't get shot as much.

Sometimes the person doing badly will quit out by themselves, and I find that this can make the game tougher as you're now outnumbered 4 to 3. The enemy get more power weapons, better map control, and end up team shooting you a lot more.

Plus KD isn't the only stat, the guy going negative may have had a lot of assists and been doing a fair amount of damage. You won't see those stats until after the game.

It does suck when you have a bad team, but I get round that by accepting that if I play solo, I'm taking a gamble. And in social modes, I don't really care if I lose, it's just a fun mode to play. But in ranked Slayer I like to have a full team, as I don't like losing rank due to bad luck.
1.its fiesta of all things. If people care about me going neg they can kiss my -Yoink-.
2. Why should someone risk a ban? You even made an ignorant comment on this earlier "you won't get banned for one game", and if you quit after so many times where people ask you to leave?
3. Quittings for losers but it's asinine to tell people to quit, I'm going with virtual on this.
4. It's not even a ranked playlist, that's a kiss my -Yoink- number 2.
5. Who are you to dictate people on leaving or staying?
6.someone has to go negative for someone to go positive, not to mention we all have our bad games and we all had to start from the bottom.
7. Again, it's FIESTA of all things and you're worried about people's stats or the W.
Let's put it like this, how would you feel if someone had said that to you?
Momma always said, don't treat people the way you wouldn't want to be treated.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11