Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Players without Mic's.

OP SpartanWolf VI

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I'm seeiously dissappinted in the lack of players without mic's.

So many Deaths and Match Losses can be avoided by just having the right amount of communication.
Play with groups of people then is the answer.
I played a game yesterday alongside a friend who had a mic. We went in to Team Arena, and both changed to game chat. Unfortunately though, our two teammates were in their own party chat. That's what annoys me more than people not using mics tbh.. people who use them but don't actually speak to the whole team.
Play with groups of people then is the answer.
Yeah, I'm trying to find players.
i dont use a mic because all I hear is people getting frustrated , sniffing , listening to crappy music that someone is playing and finally hearing 12's yelling haterade. so I don't bother
I just wish they would listen
like fine you don't have a mic
thas cool, but I know that you can hear me at the very least pleading with you, begging you to stop AR rushing the guy camping in tower 2 with the shotgun on Eden

Stop thinking that *THIS* will be the time I get him, where as I failed and he killed me the previous three attempts *THIS* will be my time and I will kill him

no....it won't it didn't work the last three times it won't work this time

if you don't have a mic and can't communicate that's fine but at least listen to the people trying to communicate
Doesn't represent a problem for me. Issue orders and I'll follow. Only thing mic is useful is for warnings, and those don't happen fairly often...

So many Deaths and Match Losses can be avoided by just having the right amount of communication.
I highly recommend that you join a spartan company. I was beginning to get an ulcer without one. Now I'm running around with a full team most of the time. No more team killed for the sniper or honking the horn for someone to get on the gaus hog. We win and we lose together.
There should be a forced mic playlist that doesn't let people stay in chat party.
Don't you have to be in the same part to communicate?
I don't use a Mic because I have a speech impediment and I find threads like this one offensive I'm a team player an normally do well. You don't need a Mic to play a game it helps but you shouldn't automatically bag on anyone not using one because maybe they are like me and don't want to get picked on by rude ppl because of their stutter so they just don't use it.
i dont use a mic because all I hear is people getting frustrated , sniffing , listening to crappy music that someone is playing and finally hearing 12's yelling haterade. so I don't bother
Exactly. Almost everytime
I think its interesting because the X1 comes bundled with one. Its not like people have an excuse like in the 360 days.
I just wish they would listen
like fine you don't have a mic
thas cool, but I know that you can hear me at the very least pleading with you, begging you to stop AR rushing the guy camping in tower 2 with the shotgun on Eden

Stop thinking that *THIS* will be the time I get him, where as I failed and he killed me the previous three attempts *THIS* will be my time and I will kill him

no....it won't it didn't work the last three times it won't work this time

if you don't have a mic and can't communicate that's fine but at least listen to the people trying to communicate
I don't want to listen to you mouth breathing and screaming "On my X, on my x, on my x!"
I always play with my headset and usually alone but mostly the mic is turned off. And volume also. Too much yelling, static, music or a whole household screaming in my ears.

"lack of players without mic's"? Glad I'm not "dissapinting" you by not using mine. :)
Yes; communication is the key element in higher-level games. But no offense to any of you who I run into in Matchmaking... I hate talking to random people in-game. Most of the time they freak out at the smallest of things and will blame their deaths on anything but themselves. I'd rather stay in my party chat where there's ACTUAL communication going on. Not...

-Random Derp 2 running alone and gets triple-teamed-
"He's 1 shot my X."
"Why didn't anyone get him?"
"God you guys just suck."
"3 ON ME 3 ON ME 3 ON ME 3 ON ME!"
"Why is no one ever with me?"
"Set up for OS, it's up in 2 seconds."
"Why is no one ever with me?"

And if you're unfortunate to get stuck with the "Let me get the sniper" types who freak out if they don't get it... I feel sorry for ya.

Once again, no thanks to all of that crap. I'll be in my party chat.
I think its interesting because the X1 comes bundled with one. Its not like people have an excuse like in the 360 days.
According to my friend that bought a non-kinect version a couple of months ago, they don't come with any mics. He says he uses some cheap cellphone earbuds instead.
I should probably use a mic more. Usually in a party so chatting with some players but not the full team.
I don't use a Mic because I have a speech impediment and I find threads like this one offensive I'm a team player an normally do well. You don't need a Mic to play a game it helps but you shouldn't automatically bag on anyone not using one because maybe they are like me and don't want to get picked on by rude ppl because of their stutter so they just don't use it.
Well get over it then rather than getting offended for no reason. Its pretty obvious that these threads aren't meant for people with speech problems.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3