Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Please bring back original breakout 1.0! 🥺

OP Lt Ankia

Hi there it’s me again asking for the same thing I’ve asked for on the forums 100 times before. I’ve been playing halo five until I’ve made it all the way to level 152 and yet still I wish you would just please give break out 1.0 it’s own playlist just one more time! I’ve tried my entire halo five career to make champion and mixing breakout with the elimination playlist and break out 2.0 is fine, I know that you need to make it more populated because there weren’t enough people playing just original break out in the beginning, but I think that if you make a original breakout 1.0 playlist with original Maps now, that it’s been long enough that people will definitely jump in to that playlist again like when it first came out! I miss it! I really wish you would give it another chance even if it was only a seasonal Playlist it would be enough for me! Please! 343 industries please!
It.. it’s literally heartbreaking to think that it won’t be its own playlist ever again! You make all kinds of other playlists for ranked why won’t you ever bring it back! 😭
Lt Ankia wrote:
It.. it’s literally heartbreaking to think that it won’t be its own playlist ever again! You make all kinds of other playlists for ranked why won’t you ever bring it back! 😭
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks

Feel free to use the breakout feedback thread as well