Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Please bring back the Reach Helmet Packs.

OP CaptainPandaJ3

I have played a lot of halo 5 and doing so i have only ever opened gold packs and have missed the opportunity to open the reach helmet pack on my account, please bring it back ASAP or tell me when it is coming, or if it is. everyone probably has them by now so why not put them in with the regular gold packs like everything else. Thanks <3
I have played a lot of halo 5 and doing so i have only ever opened gold packs and have missed the opportunity to open the reach helmet pack on my account, please bring it back ASAP or tell me when it is coming, or if it is. everyone probably has them by now so why not put them in with the regular gold packs like everything else. Thanks <3
The Reach campaign armors are in Gold Packs as Mythic unlocks. However, if you want a more efficient method of getting them, open silvers before gold packs.
the reach helmets art in the standard gold pack, my advice to you is to open up only silvers until you unlock all commons, uncommons and rares, then move onto gold, that way when you open them the permanent unlocks are a guaranteed ultra rare, legendary or mythic item, buying gold packs before silver packs is like buying silver packs for 10k

if youre talking about the classic helmet pack, it should still be available in the Xbox Market Place under "add ons" for Halo 5, which can be bought for $10

if you don't have $10, they usually re-add almost every pack to the in game req store for a few weeks each year where you can usually buy it for req points, but be warned, the price is near or over 100,000 req points
The reach stuff is in the regular req system. If you are just buying gold backs man are you wasting a lot of time and points. There is silver level unlocks that are in gold packs so you are more likely paying gold price for silver stuff... Open nothing but silver till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open golds. That is the fastest and cheapest way to obtain everything, including the reach stuff. Don't play the RNG game hoping you get what you want... Just do the pack grind for everything.
Bxnnyson wrote:
The Reach campaign armors are in Gold Packs as Mythic unlocks. However, if you want a more efficient method of getting them, open silvers before gold packs.
Actually, I believe that some of the halo armor sets, such as commander, are actually rare, non mythic unlocks, i could be wrong though
Bxnnyson wrote:
i have already opened all the silvers and golds but i still dont have all the reach helmets like eva gen1 and military police etc.
Bxnnyson wrote:
Actually, I believe that some of the halo armor sets, such as commander, are actually rare, non mythic unlocks, i could be wrong though
True, Noble is a rare. Thanks for pointing that out, I’ll edit the post.
Bxnnyson wrote:
i have already opened all the silvers and golds but i still dont have all the reach helmets like eva gen1 and military police etc.
OHHHHHHHH, those were the ones you were talking about! The Classic Helmets are on the Microsoft Store, but you have to shell out 10 USD for them. They aren’t available in the standard REQ pool.
Bxnnyson wrote:
Bxnnyson wrote:
OHHHHHHHH, those were the ones you were talking about! The Classic Helmets are on the Microsoft Store, but you have to shell out 10 USD for them. They aren’t available in the standard REQ pool.
or just wait for it to go on sale in the req store, the entire pack goes for around 120,000 req points, but you'll have to wait a while for it most likely, it only goes on sale for one or two weeks of the year, so that'll give you time to save up the points
the reach helmets art in the standard gold pack, my advice to you is to open up only silvers until you unlock all commons, uncommons and rares, then move onto gold, that way when you open them the permanent unlocks are a guaranteed ultra rare, legendary or mythic item, buying gold packs before silver packs is like buying silver packs for 10k

if youre talking about the classic helmet pack, it should still be available in the Xbox Market Place under "add ons" for Halo 5, which can be bought for $10

if you don't have $10, they usually re-add almost every pack to the in game req store for a few weeks each year where you can usually buy it for req points, but be warned, the price is near or over 100,000 req points
Thank you, i have efficiently opened all the packs just looking for the classics. yeah ill suss out the add ons <3
JFO!!!!

but . . . . . sadly, development for this game is dead.
Bxnnyson wrote:
Bxnnyson wrote:
Any idea when was the last time it was available in the req store for points? Might help us to guess when it will be back.
Yes! please bring back the Reach ARMOR!!! so much better!
If the packs were to come back they cost about 100k but I think you could buy them with money. Anyway all the helmets are mythic rariety but available in regular gold packs.
Reach armour is in the req pool.... If anything let us buy the classic helmet pack with req points.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/watch-the-xbox-e3-stream-for-classic-helmet-pack/b3bcc500-a991-41cf-90ff-bae8370ade80/posts

Enjoy :)
If they’re giving it free than RIP the rarity of ANY of those mythic items.