Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Please get rid of BR starts in the Halo 3 playlist

OP The Kerminater

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
IDX Rider wrote:
I dont mind the br start the team balancing is my problem i placed d3 and after almost 60 games im still d3 i have around 15 win i have played 95% solo have been punished for it
I know that feeling. It's why I decided to start my own spartan company with the focus on ranked games. Got tired of always playing solo and not advancing due to randoms :(
Im already in two problem is you can not have 4 high mmr player on the same team unless 4 players with the same mmr are searching at the same time then you only play each other all night or you make new accounts and 2 or 3 games later you are back to playing each other plus solo queing gives you a higher csr gain when you win unless someone leaves the game then the gain stops at the point they leave
I always thought you'd still gain more if you STAYED in a match when they left? I guess that explains a few things for me then lol.
IDX Rider wrote:
IDX Rider wrote:
I dont mind the br start the team balancing is my problem i placed d3 and after almost 60 games im still d3 i have around 15 win i have played 95% solo have been punished for it
I know that feeling. It's why I decided to start my own spartan company with the focus on ranked games. Got tired of always playing solo and not advancing due to randoms :(
Im already in two problem is you can not have 4 high mmr player on the same team unless 4 players with the same mmr are searching at the same time then you only play each other all night or you make new accounts and 2 or 3 games later you are back to playing each other plus solo queing gives you a higher csr gain when you win unless someone leaves the game then the gain stops at the point they leave
I always thought you'd still gain more if you STAYED in a match when they left? I guess that explains a few things for me then lol.
It explains everything about the csr in one of threads
Oh man I love the BR. I certainly wouldn't want it taken away from the loadout.
BR is H3...
That was definitely my least favorite thing about Halo 3 and it's not what I'd like to remember it by, lol.
I would suggest just not playing the gametype then
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2