Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Please keep this new H3 playlist

OP IM SO BAWSome

For the love of God.
For the love of God.
Sorry mate I think I read that it's only up for the month of July
Remove BR starts first.
Featured playlist are almost always limited time but I’m kind of hoping too it is fun if I’m trying to play my favorite Halo style in the new graphics and mechanics
Does anyone know what the power up respawn times are on? Is it three minutes now?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Does anyone know what the power up respawn times are on? Is it three minutes now?
That is a great question; I was sitting in the camo hallway on Pit for ages...
qlimm wrote:
That is a great question; I was sitting in the camo hallway on Pit for ages...
So I watched one of my films and the OS respawned at 2:45 and then the next cycle it respawned at 2:55 so I'm not sure.
Or come on over to MCC for some real H3! Or better yet H2A! 🙂
I haven’t played it but I think h5 is going a bit overboard with all these ranked playlists but I wish they’d bring back snipers r.i.p.
LethalQ wrote:
H2A for sure, it's really good and all games are now except for mcc H3 it's near unplayable for me.might be one of the reasons why I'm enjoying the h5 throwback list so much.
LethalQ wrote:
H2A for sure is really good , I find mcc H3 near unplayable,
H3 plays like it always has IMO. H3 was great in the day but has aged the worse out of all the titles. I usually search FFA all titles but H3, slayer, action sack, and snipers.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
H2A for sure is really good , I find mcc H3 near unplayable,
H3 plays like it always has IMO. H3 was great in the day but has aged the worse out of all the titles. I usually search FFA all titles but H3, slayer, action sack, and snipers.
Yeah I don't really know, I'm in Australia, so maybe internet/servers/net code/upgrading to 60fps may all play a part, the point is I really find it unplayable/unenjoyable for me in mcc to the point where the back compatible 360 30fps is a more viable alternative or as I do just skip it altogether.
I really REALLY hope they decide to keep the Halo 3 Throwback playlist, my friends and I have been enjoying it immensely.
I do have a question though. I'm in the UK and on occasion find it hard to find a game on any playlist. Would this be the same on MCC?
I love the idea of some OG Halo 2 and 3 but on the few times I've tried I couldn't get a game.
This was a while ago now though, has the player base increased since the improvements and Infinite hype??
It's nice that it's available all month and not just a week - or even worse, JUST the weekend.
I'd pop onto the MCC more often if the "Restarting search..." every other game wasn't a thing. I love the heck out of BTB and it's abysmal there - four games in a row I'd get kicked out of a lobby the very frame-second it filled. Been a thing since the Flighting and has never gone away, so if I want large scale games I kinda have to Halo 5 since MCC seems intent on keeping me from playing its large scale game modes.

I really REALLY hope they decide to keep the Halo 3 Throwback playlist, my friends and I have been enjoying it immensely.
I do have a question though. I'm in the UK and on occasion find it hard to find a game on any playlist. Would this be the same on MCC?
I love the idea of some OG Halo 2 and 3 but on the few times I've tried I couldn't get a game.
This was a while ago now though, has the player base increased since the improvements and Infinite hype??
I think that the population's improved a bit in the MCC, and the playlist picker and general improvements have helped a lot as well - but no guarantees even still. Better position than it was a year ago for sure though.
Sylxeria wrote:
I think that the population's improved a bit in the MCC, and the playlist picker and general improvements have helped a lot as well - but no guarantees even still. Better position than it was a year ago for sure though.
Thanks for the info mate! I think I'll give it a bash tonight, see how it goes :)
Sylxeria wrote:
Thanks for the info mate! I think I'll give it a bash tonight, see how it goes :)
I'd still give it a couple tries just in case; but it's still been an improvement over before definitely. Still room for improvement and it looks like they're still dabbling with it even now, so that's a plus at least!
Sylxeria wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
I'd still give it a couple tries just in case; but it's still been an improvement over before definitely. Still room for improvement and it looks like they're still dabbling with it even now, so that's a plus at least!
Yeah I'll spend the evening on it, see what happens. I can just hang out in here while i wait :)
LUKEPOWA wrote:
in most map all item will spawn at gamestart and 9:00 6:00 3:00