Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Please Lock. This is done and dusted.

OP Comedic Hermit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17
Ultisaurus wrote:
Ultisaurus wrote:
The Buckshot
Mythic Scattershot/Railgun

Scattershot that has reduced overall magazine capacity and only fires 3 rounds at once on top of requiring a short charge up time. This is due to the fact it fires railgun rounds.

"Some of the eggheads on the Infinity took a passing remark by a Spartan on as a challenge - this is the result. Heavily modified Scattershot that fires three Railgun shots in a buckshot, requiring a short charge up time as well as having reduced ammunition storage."

Brought to you by the Halo 5 weapon-switch glitch.
Holy crap, I need to try this.
I'm not sure if it works like this exactly, but I imagine something similar would occur.
It would be glorious if it did.
Weapon Name: Kat Killer

Description: An armed Elite Zealot Sniper during the war on Reach wield a specialized needle rifle that penetrated through the shields of Catherine-B320 also known as Kat of noble team, fatally killing the Spartan-III which was witnessed by a group of marines. This deadly needle rifle is being held in a top secret oni facility and occasionally is used by Spartan-IV's for testing the properties of such a deadly predator but some Spartans are terrified of using such a ominous weapon and refuse to wield it.
Sangheili just laugh when this weapon is mentioned...

A needle rifle that bypasses shields and headshots do four times normal damage.
Req level "unreachable"
It was a jackal.
Lol if I could I would put the True Dragon Sword( Maybe even the plasma saber MK II ) from Ninja Gaiden Black if they added Hayabusa ( Maybe if they work something out with tecmo koei ??? )also......That would be incredibly cool.....and having the actual scarab gun from H2 would be cool too..
Weapon Name: Kat Killer

Description: An armed Elite Zealot Sniper during the war on Reach wield a specialized needle rifle that penetrated through the shields of Catherine-B320 also known as Kat of noble team, fatally killing the Spartan-III which was witnessed by a group of marines. This deadly needle rifle is being held in a top secret oni facility and occasionally is used by Spartan-IV's for testing the properties of such a deadly predator but some Spartans are terrified of using such a ominous weapon and refuse to wield it.
Sangheili just laugh when this weapon is mentioned...

A needle rifle that bypasses shields and headshots do four times normal damage.
Req level "unreachable"
It was a jackal.
A Halo 2 Legendary Jackal to be exact. What other kind has that accuracy and power?
Ultisaurus wrote:
Ultisaurus wrote:
The Buckshot

Scattershot that has reduced overall magazine capacity and only fires 3 rounds at once on top of requiring a short charge up time. This is due to the fact it fires railgun rounds.

"Some of the eggheads on the Infinity took a passing remark by a Spartan on as a challenge - this is the result. Heavily modified Scattershot that fires three Railgun shots in a buckshot, requiring a short charge up time as well as having reduced ammunition storage."

I'm not sure if it works like this exactly, but I imagine something similar would occur.
I opened up forge and did the glitch. Firing the scattershot uses normal scattershot ammo. But when you use the scope, bam, you fire 5 simaltaneous railgun shots which destroys enemy vehicles.
I've seen this thread before.

And as I posted previously - Enola Gay.

WASP with game-ending HAVOC nuke payload. Not available for purchase or in REQ packs.

In fact, it's still a mystery as to how it's attained.
I've seen this thread before.

And as I posted previously - Enola Gay.

WASP with game-ending HAVOC nuke payload. Not available for purchase or in REQ packs.

In fact, it's still a mystery as to how it's attained.
You must perform a very long and ridiculous looking dance while praising RNGesus first. Then you must sacrifice the souls of 1000 kittens to the REQ gods. Then you can only hope to not be smited and then have a very slim chance of being rewarded with the glorious tool of mass murder.
Ultisaurus wrote:
Ultisaurus wrote:
Ultisaurus wrote:
The Buckshot

I opened up forge and did the glitch. Firing the scattershot uses normal scattershot ammo. But when you use the scope, bam, you fire 5 simaltaneous railgun shots which destroys enemy vehicles.
Going to try this next time I go into Forge. I must experience this firsthand.
Venom shank
mythic energy sword that gives holder 4x speed and they can't be targeted by lock on. Upon hitting any enemy it will leech there shield and health and give it to you until they die (yes this means you can hit the warden and it will slowly drain his health until you get the kill). Takes 5% battery per hit. Has a red/orange tint to the blade.
Spawn Bomb (Level 9)

While you hold this glowing red sphere, enemy spawner locations are highlighted in red and so are all the enemies. Press RT to detonate it. It will kill every enemy within 50 meters of a spawner. You and your own comrades will be fine. One use only.
Coolio AF wrote:
"Heretic's Curse" - Ultra Rare Mythic carbine with Extended magazine, faster rate of fire/reload, Increases users movement speed and damage resistance while held.
Description "The Covenant has always sought to bring death and destruction to the enemy, and when the time came to battle their own, no acceptions were made. Mythic Carbine with improved ammo capacity, rate of fire, and reload speed. Whoever wields this weapon will also have increased movement speed and damage resistance."
Level 5-6 REQ.
You, sir, make amazing descriptions.
Lol the prophet of regret's hoverchair would be fun
The Librarian's Guardian
Over the years Covenant attempted to breach Requiem and steal the secrets held within. Tools such as these ensured that didn't happen. Upgraded Incineration Cannon that on impact creates a powerful gravimetric vortex 10 meters wide as well as a delayed but stronger secondary explosion.
Level 8 req, legendary mythic

I would create a weapon that closely resembles one found in another very popular game on Xbox One. It would be the head of a large robotic enemy from somewhere in the Halo universe. This head would be modified to shoot some kind of energy shot out of its mouth or possibly both eyes. Yanking on the stud of the neck area would replace pulling the trigger in order to fire the weapon. Boom!

Is anyone willing to help come up with a name for this weapon? and/or further additions or modifications to said weapon?
I would have mine be a loadout weapon
The Rook
It would be a silenced SMG that is modeled after the Halo ODST SMG
Name: Dragon's Breath

Lore: No idea. Some kind of spartan laser mixed with sentinel beam tech, I guess.

Function: An enhanced splaser which trades a longer charge time, for a beam that lasts about half a second or so longer, allowing for either extra damage, or more sweep effect.
a magnun with explosive ammo and over shield could be fun
Legendary answer that applies weak camo = req 7
Mythic answer that applies damage boost and strong camo = req 9.
Sniper Rifle with the fire rate of a carbine.
Lol the prophet of regret's hoverchair would be fun
343! Do it!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17