Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

please no more JIP

OP Hayden Maxwell

Please i dont want to join another match in progress and hear "we're not out of this yet we can still destroy the enemy core" only to see my teams on 150 to the other teams 650 with all 3 bases.

This wouldnt be a big problem if we didnt have to restart looking for a new game after every match terrible idea 343 just terrible
But its free req points. LOL But yeah, JIP should be an option for people to turn on and off, but JIP should exist for certain gametypes.
I'm fine with it in Warzone as that is just casual fun.
I am strongly against it in Arena though. While it would be nice to have a replacement teammate for those that keep quitting all the time, it just isn't fair to force another player mid-game into a potential loss that they didn't contribute to.
Free req points... I don't see what the problem is
The join in progress becomes a problem when people enter the match with a rare boost card, only to have it wasted. Also, I think 343i should only allow join in progress on a match before a team has reached 300 or 400 points.
The join in progress becomes a problem when people enter the match with a rare boost card, only to have it wasted. Also, I think 343i should only allow join in progress on a match before a team has reached 300 or 400 points.
I thought if you JIP then whatever boosts you used gets deactivated and is still in your inventory? I read that somewhere on here but haven't payed close enough attention to verify.
In 12v12 mode like Warzone, i would prefer to have a full team. If it was ranked, I would be against it though.
I thought if you JIP then whatever boosts you used gets deactivated and is still in your inventory? I read that somewhere on here but haven't payed close enough attention to verify.
I think it depends on what boost. Like sometimes the boost won't activate and sometimes it will for me. Either way, even if a boost activates in a JIP game the amount of xp/rp u get from boost doesn't change I believe.
excursor 2 wrote:
I think it depends on what boost. Like sometimes the boost won't activate and sometimes it will for me. Either way, even if a boost activates in a JIP game the amount of xp/rp u get from boost doesn't change I believe.
I guess join in progress wouldn't matter for the jackpot boosts. As for boosts being wasted in join in progress, I've only heard that from other posts, so I might be wrong, but I've heard about it a fair bit.
Blame the quitters.
Please i dont want to join another match in progress and hear "we're not out of this yet we can still destroy the enemy core" only to see my teams on 150 to the other teams 650 with all 3 bases.

This wouldnt be a big problem if we didnt have to restart looking for a new game after every match terrible idea 343 just terrible
Dumbest line in any multiplayer game ever.

Oh, you're losing 100 to 900? Don't worry, I'm sure the other team will all just AFK for 2 minutes and let us win.

Dumbest line in any multiplayer game ever.

Oh, you're losing 100 to 900? Don't worry, I'm sure the other team will all just AFK for 2 minutes and let us win.
#staystrong