Please remove Emblems from REQ packs.

OP Aurik Kal Durin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
I'd be fine with it if they were in bronze packs only. I get them in gold and its -Yoinking!- stupid.
How about REQ'S are only for Warzone? I would much rather have customization matter again.
I agree with that 50 50. But it is a smart proposition.
I hate the fact that we have to unlock them now, it is a waste of time and should be available from the beginning. I am ok with commendation unlocks for special emblems but not with the basic ones we have had since H:CE...
They also make up the largest category of items in the game so there's some extra food for thought...

Someone needs to be fired for that.

Out of a cannon, obviously.
remember when we displayed emblems on our armor and we didn't have to pay for unique ones until Halo 4?
remember when we displayed emblems on our armor and we didn't have to pay for unique ones until Halo 4?
Shhhh! We are suppose to forget about that and pay real money for an old feature
TimeDipper wrote:
Shhhh! We are suppose to forget about that and pay real money for an old feature
right, wink wink. All hail the secret brotherhood of the DMR. May the reticle be forever protected from those filthy scrubs.....
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
I care more about emblems than other customisation items such as 'stances' tbh. It's a matter of opinion, and do remember that there are a lot of emblems which are for commendations and won't take up space in req packs.
They're just adding to the collectibility in the game guys... Even if you can no longer use the emblem you've used in EVERY HALO SHOOTER SO FAR...
RIP: Skull and Hexagon
They're just adding to the collectibility in the game guys... Even if you can no longer use the emblem you've used in EVERY HALO SHOOTER SO FAR...
they can do that with weapons and skins but emblems are who we are, its a flag we rally behind in battle with comrades, an unsung warcry. sorry if I am romanticising it but it is the truth. it's too late now but there is still time to keep the next key from turning....
they can do that with weapons and skins but emblems are who we are, its a flag we rally behind in battle with comrades, an unsung warcry. sorry if I am romanticising it but it is the truth. it's too late now but there is still time to keep the next key from turning....
Damn. You really like emblems, don't ya.
yeah..... That and I just don't want them in req pack for the next game.
How else are they supposed to bloat the REQ system so you'll spend more money?
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
I agree.
l Jinxed I wrote:
How else are they supposed to bloat the REQ system so you'll spend more money?
How about decals like they had previously in older titles, its what the req emblems pretty much are, decals. some random, some earned through insane commendation requirements.
Quite complaining its just the nature of the beast, grind through it. Ive maxed out everything, were emblems annoying? Sure, but its to balance out the pool of Reqs you pull from to make you truely work for the stuff you earn.
Separate req pack for them or just less common to get them thats all they need to do
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17