2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 17
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
Yeah I agree, it could be better. I refer to unlock all weapons before customization...
I agree that emblems shouldnt be in req... Also i think that we should have some sort of choice in what armor we get... I dont think that this random armor thing is worth it... I about rip my hair out when i get armor that looks like trash
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
Maybe an option would be to earn them via in-game challenges along the same lines had Destiny?
Everything that is not a actual REQ(customization item, loadouts weapons, etc. ) should be take out from the packs and be able to bought using the point directly just like Halo REACH.
Agreed with the idea OP as well with the idea of REQs being just for Warzone
I just wish they made emblems customize-able again.
The game is out since long whats the point in complaining? For me it's fine just the way it is. I think it's good theres alot of emblems otherwise you would have everything unlocked too quickly.
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
as much as I love collecting the Emblems, there are loads of them and I do wish that you could see my Emblem and Spartan Company on my Armour
Emblems should stay. And 343i doesn't listen to their fans anyways so no point in complaining.
Yeah I was just thinking about this yesterday. There is literally no way I'll be able to unlock all the emblems and customization options before the next Halo game comes out. I just don't have time. All I want is to be able to unlock the weapons for Warzone... this grind is atrocious. I think I have like 50 emblems unlocked out of like 270 :(
Emblems should stay. And 343i doesn't listen to their fans anyways so no point in complaining.
No one is arguing that emblems should go away. The point here is that emblems as REQs is a worse system than what has existed before, both because emblem customization is gone and because of the inflation of the REQ system.
I think it is still fair enough to put them in reqpacks
There shouldn't be higher than uncommon emblems. A Legendary emblem better have animated flames coming out an engulfing my screen, but they don't so they aren't worthy of their legendary status.
Are the people saying no keep them really opening their packs and going "sweeeeet well happy I got an emblem instead of some decent armour" ????
Yea make them challenges only
Emblems kill me in req packs
I honestly hate emblems, they should not be in gold packs.
I wish they just let us have them all I miss my flaming skull.
I just want the Helljumper armor. But no. I got an emblem. Not even a good one.
I totally concur, 129 rare emblems, to the 98 rare armor pieces? Emblems gotta go. They just have to be removed from req packs, make them rank/commendation rewards.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 17