1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
Its fine the way it is
True as you cant even see your Spartans in post game so that makes it even more redundant and they should of done some good emblems for you to unlock for doing stuff not buying it/grinding for it and how I see it I do not see grinding for a picture being worth the time and money.

Freedom is the right to all beings to prosper- Maximal Primal
Its fine the way it is
No, it really isn't. Customization has been completely butchered because of REQ packs. It's now quantity over quality.
FALX343 wrote:
Quite complaining its just the nature of the beast, grind through it. Ive maxed out everything, were emblems annoying? Sure, but its to balance out the pool of Reqs you pull from to make you truely work for the stuff you earn.
You don't earn anything through RNG.
I'd be happy if they just make it you can only unlock emblems through Bronze packs only. Maybe make the ones you unlock through commendations animated or something, so at least they look special.
You should get 2 emblems per spartan rank pack. And there should also be some emblems and armor that come from unlocking achievements, and while I'm at it, there should be a way to see people's armor in matchmaking lobbies
Yeah, unlocking emblems is infuriating.
I love opening a silver pack just get some uncommon emblems especially those number ones.... like congratulations you just got the number 6
I think an easier solution here would be to remove emblems from the "permanent unlock" category and make emblems just like getting a mongoose or a warthog. but still permanent Everybody wins. 343 can leave them in and players wont be frustrated feeling like they got ripped off on a gold or silver pack.
I agree with the fact that it's dumb they're in REQ packs, but I see why they did it. Without emblems, people would be done with reqs in half the time. Then people would complain how there's not a lot of reqs
the emblems sucks
the emblems sucks
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
yeah seriously why do emblems have rarities anyway and still can hold the same weight in a gold req pack as a mythic item. Seriously?
I'm just tired of getting different versions of crappy armor that I could care less about. The emblems aren't that bad to me but the endless, poorly designed armor is what annoys me. Over 400 options for armor and you can only wear 2 pieces at a time!
Or make them more adult like, maybe middle finger or something.
They should all be objective based if anything.
Most of the emblems aren't in the REQ system.
PolyGoner wrote:
They also make up the largest category of items in the game so there's some extra food for thought...

Someone needs to be fired for that.

Out of a cannon, obviously.
yes but they don't make the largest REQ category as well over half are tied to commendations or special events. there are close to twice as many helmets in the REQ system as there are emblems.
Yeah... I think its fine how it is, I enjoy getting a new one every once in a while and seeing mine in the lobby, hoping no one else has it, or curious about other ones that look cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17