2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17
It was still a bad idea putting reqs in the game, hope it will bechanged in Halo 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Should have been like this: The corner stone emblems like the grunt, Sol etc that have been in Halo from H2 should have been unlocked from the get go and the newer emblems should have been unlockable through progression but as someone else said, 343 have to bloat the packs so idiots buy them.
I'd be fine with it if they were in bronze packs only. I get them in gold and its -Yoinking!- stupid.
I like that idea. I can't tell you how many times I've opened up a gold pack and gotten two uncommon emblems from that after grinding for so long. Make the bronze packs worth buying.
Get used to it it's called *Customisation* and req packs reward a permanent *customisation*
or a weapon/Vehicle Certification
Well in previous halos, I did not have to "grind" for "customization" While also buying weapons for a game variant. Honestly the req system is such a scam.
Well u do know mate.
+
how is it a scam when it's called *Chance*
Get used to it it's called *Customisation* and req packs reward a permanent *customisation*
or a weapon/Vehicle Certification
Go to hell.
Out of all the hate comments this is what u write, Like I'm offended by the overused hate comment
Tazzman29 wrote:
Lwkeo wrote:
I care more about emblems than other customisation items such as 'stances' tbh. It's a matter of opinion, and do remember that there are a lot of emblems which are for commendations and won't take up space in req packs.
Except it's really infuriating when you grind for a gold pack and end up with two emblems for your perm unlocks. Has happened to me twice. So don't tell me they don't take up room in the rotation that could go towards something worthwhile.
Yeah I get that you may find that annoying, but for me I'd rather unlock emblems than a new stance or vehicle certification. Having said that, I know there are some emblems that look horrible but the same could be said for armours, I dislike most of them but ultimately this is all subjective.
I never minded it.
Ok, the emblems are there for a reason..Primarily ofc. for you to buy Silver packs so you don't have to grind out the emblems (smart move on their end, not even mad), and for the people who really care about them- who see them as a way to present themselves in the game, they identify themselves with it.

That being said, having to unlock such a huge amount of emblems that NOBODY is probably going to use is annoying.
Not only that, the rarity of the emblems confuses me the most- what's the point of having a "legendary" emblem for a "Transport" company (the AMG Dynamics logo for example) and another Legendary that's nothing but a triangle? Who the hell came up with that??

So, like the others have said, make the emblems an award/unlock for commendations or maybe throw them into a purchasable REQ pack that the hardcore enthusiasts can buy. 100 is more than enough for me, hell even that's way too much since I've only used 3 out of the (only) 115 I've unlocked.
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
funny how I came up with the same idea while in a bathroom lol
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
Just finished the silver reqs, finishing the emblems was annoying
I agree.
Yeah, the should make seperate reqpacks for emblems and that armor stuff.... I don't give a -Yoink- about armour and emblems, would be nice to have a choice of which stuff you get in a req pack. Maybe a store like in reach would be nice... take high rices, but at leat you know when you will be able to get that stuff for your earned RP.
Customization matters very little in halo 5 as everything you unlock is random.
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlo,cks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
Agree agree agree!, I have the same problem, play loads of games to get reqs and its wasted on emblems that I don't even use
Emblems should be auto-unlocked, the rest should be in reqs imo.
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

I am never gonna get a banshee. Spent 10 000 req points on a gold pack and all I got was 2 emblems. It took me 4 hours of gameplay to reach 10k req points.
Meh im 50/50 on this one.
They really shouldn't have added emblems to the REQ system and left us with the option to fully customize our own.

if you keep opening bronze packs it will narrow down your prize loot. so if you keep opening bronze packs you will ikely be able to get all the common emblems armor and guns out and then when you open silvers you get an emblem and a piece of armor. make that two pieces.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17