2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17
I wish that all emblems can be usable and not have to randomly get them through REQ packs.
The emblem system in this game is terrible. Especially considering there is no way to customize emblems, and that they no longer appear on armor. I think the just wanted to artificially inflate the REQ pool to make it take longer to unlock everything and make it less likely to get specific things.
Every update there is like 20 new ones, when they brought out the number ones i was like wtf, kept getting loads of digits it was soo anoying and because i'm not a full time player i can't keep up, i'v played since day one, and i'm still on silvers because of it! Its bull, there should be special ways to unlock them, like with each rank etc?
I had the same problem only needed a couple of legendary armors left and yep I kept getting emblems in my gold packs! I only managed to complete the collection thanks to arena req packs but still that cost money too!!
The worst thing is when you save up for a gold pack and the two permanent unlocks are emblems
Im lvl 125 and have nothing to showoff except for emblems. H5 has kinda died for me because of the fact that i gotta win 3 warzone games to unlock silver packs with nothing but emblems. Plus all the new updates rape the quota of unlocking everything
I liked how it was unlocked in Halo 4, It made a little more sense?
I'd be all for removing them lol. I found my favorite emblem already, the rest are just useless.
Totally agree. These should be in some separate emblem packs. They are too insignificant to invest Req Points into unless you actually want to unlock them.

Create a separate Emblem Gold / Silver Bronze emblem packs.
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
simply as it is. i have to agree!!
Emblems are without a doubt the customization option that I care about the least in Halo 5, especially since emblems are no longer displayed on your armor. This makes it extremely infuriating whenever I pop open a Silver REQ Pack and one of my permanent unlocks is an emblem.

Way I see, all emblems- with the exception of those unlocked from Commendations- should be unlocked by default. Isn't there enough grinding in Halo 5 as it is? The one cosmetic item in Halo 5 I want more than anything is the Centurion armor, and at the rate I'm going, it'll probably be years before I get it, much less start to see Mythic REQ drops at all... unless of course one of my 3 remaining Premium REQ Packs from the Arena gives me a full set of Centurion.
I totally agree. emblems ion req packs are dumb
they clearly only did it to inflate the amount of stuff you have to earn or potentially buy.
and on top of that they left out quite a few classic halo emblems
My favorite part is that the emblem I have used since Halo 2 (Triad) is unobtainable because I finished the associated commendation while it was still glitched.
There should be another pack with emblems only, so you still have to grind hard if you want special emblems.
It sucks when your GT is ninjashogun and you have to unlock an item that was there since HALO 2

P.S Bring back daisho as well.......and I also believe that you should be able to put patterns and place emblems on your spartan.......It would be nice if you could add the flaming helmets back in as well as the oddball and skulls you can melee with......I would also like to see more grunge and darker environment even though I love how this HALO plays please take notes of some of the things from the predecessors made by bungie especially the maps and content........One of my favorites was Foundation from H2......I also would like to see mark v [b].
Or maybe put the emblems in bronze packs only. It's a waste of silver and golds when you get tons of annoying emblems that are worthless.
Yes Emblems are a waste of so much of my time, similar to alot of armours
I don't really mind that they are in all Req packs. While it's not as exciting as getting armor or helmets, or weapon commendations, it keeps it fresh. It's kind of cool that not everyone has exactly the same thing, though that obviously wouldn't last forever.
Honestly, Emblems should be improved more than removed. When I saw the Supercombine Emblem I was surprised when I saw it actually moving. If 343 made all emblems in a gif format and they actualy moved, that would definitely make them worth while. I guess this is where I should say that they should also make emblems custom but that is long gone. And Emblems would really be cherished if they were added to your armor.
Why are some of these. posts so dumb
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17