2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17
I'd be happy if they just make it you can only unlock emblems through Bronze packs only. Maybe make the ones you unlock through commendations animated or something, so at least they look special.
I couldn't agree with this more. The most useless thing is unlocking emblems in silver and gold packs
no
Can you please explain what you are saying no to? if you just write "no" on a forum no one understands.
I actually enjoy the emblems. I don't mind opening them from packs....I personally don't like having to get certification for every weapon just to use them in the Warzone.
I agree... The emblems are a chore...
Emblems should be unlocked for the commendations completed only.
The entire microtransaction state of this game is pathetic and idiotic.

It serves no purpose to the consumer and player base. It's a means for Microsoft and 343 to rake in cash. Halo 5 sold well, as Halo always does, there wasn't a need to have these to fund future DLC. The map packs etc that BUNGIE (oh noes) released for Halo 2 and 3 always sold well, and I'm more than certain within the first few days paid off the costs of making them.
true that
100% agree man
Yea, it is quite dumb to spend all those req points only to get an emblem in the end.
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
I feel like that would infuriate me more. I want emblems unlocked or have their own category, because I have one or two that I'll ever wear and that's it. I could care less about getting the last x amount, but I do. About 1 per every 2 packs
At the very least, in the next game there should no longer be emblems that you can get in req pack- if they keep the req system
TimeDipper wrote:
remember when we displayed emblems on our armor and we didn't have to pay for unique ones until Halo 4?
Shhhh! We are suppose to forget about that and pay real money for an old feature
right, wink wink. All hail the secret brotherhood of the DMR. May the reticle be forever protected from those filthy scrubs.....
I am past lvl 50 and I still don't have the dmr. It's the only load out weapon I have not completed the commendation for yet...
TimeDipper wrote:
remember when we displayed emblems on our armor and we didn't have to pay for unique ones until Halo 4?
Shhhh! We are suppose to forget about that and pay real money for an old feature
right, wink wink. All hail the secret brotherhood of the DMR. May the reticle be forever protected from those filthy scrubs.....
(Gives secret hand shake) Hail brother Sidewinder, I didn't see you at the meeting last week.
I wish it showed your babe with the emblem, that way people know it's yours
I'd be all for removing them lol. I found my favorite emblem already, the rest are just useless.
well you are a selfish -Yoink- :-}
Its part of the game you knew it was there before you started opening them. I agree with the part that they should be on the armor again thou.
There is nothing worse than buying gold reqs having to find out most of your permanent unlocks are emblems. I have bought 3 gold reqs and unlocked 4 emblems. Pist!
I was only VERY disappointed that the Emblems are no longer visible on our armor.
VERY DISAPPOINTING.
They should all be bronze packs except a few Legendary/Mythic ones. I get annoyed with the emblems too. I wish you unlocked items by completing achievements though.
Wulfe Dark wrote:
I don't really mind that they are in all Req packs. While it's not as exciting as getting armor or helmets, or weapon commendations, it keeps it fresh. It's kind of cool that not everyone has exactly the same thing, though that obviously wouldn't last forever.
You dont mind that they not only are essentially wasting your time {Or money if you are lame :-}
But it changed a huge part of halo for no reason, Symbols were a way of personal expression and identity
It was a central thing for many clans{Spartan companies} to have matching symbols
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17