3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 17
This is the greatest idea ive ever heard, or just make them in bronze
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
i think armours and the arena listed ones should be in one pack, emblems and stances in custom packs and the warzone as it is.
I would like to make custom emblems like cod.
A Clown wrote:
Why are some of these. posts so dumb
As in? That was pretty pointless what u posted, at least have an opinion on the thread or why even bother??
Don't forget stances, if you don't know the person you will never see their stance, and you don't even see it in the firefight lobby either.
wish i wouldn't get so many emblems either
Yeah I'm trying to scale up to what I should have already but I can't get anything I want because of all these damn emblems and armour pieces, which very few of them I like.

REQ packs should be divided into three categories:
Warzone: Giving you REQ weapons, vehicles, power ups, loadouts, armour mods and boosts
Arena: Gives assassinations and boosts
Customisation: Emblems, stances and armours
I wouldn't mind having this instead of Gold/Silver/Bronze. It'll make hunting for armor and weapon skins a lot easier.
There are too many emblems, in my opinion. There shouldn't be as many, because no one literally uses 50% of them or they shouldn't be unlocked through REQs, especially GOLD REQ PACKS.
Bronze packs - would be alright.

Most disappointing Gold REQ Pack? 2 emblems unlocked. -_- C'mon eggheads, you surely can do better. You don't want me storming into your section of the Infinity, right? Captain Lasky will not help you...
just a part of the grind.
emblems are without a doubt the lamest reqs of all
All non level up and non commendation emblems should have just been put in the starting emblem pool. You know, like just about every other halo game? We already have enough armor variants (ruined by white lines and mismatched secondary coloring) stances (which you rarely ever see) weapon variants (instead of an attachment selection screen which would get rid of having 200+ weapon card variants) certifications (congrats, your RNG is a bit different) and assassinations.
I'm sorry why do you want to remove emblems
I don't mind, mainly because I try to collect everything.
I just wish you could select a background and foreground, to make your emblem more unique. I see so many people who have very similar emblems.
I'd be fine with it if they were in bronze packs only. I get them in gold and its -Yoinking!- stupid.
Exactly.
It doesnt really change anything.
gold packs emblems suck
Emblems should just be in bronze req packs
For halo 6 I believe that only Warzone items should be unlocked via req packs.
We remove them from all packs and give them a Bronze Emblem Pack (500 REQ), Silver Emblem Pack (1000 REQ), and Gold Emblem Pack (2500 REQ).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 17