Post your WZFF BS clips here!

OP StuftRock1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Post your game clips that make you absolutely hate Warzone Firefight here. Here are mine.

- -Yoinking- -Yoink-!

- The "I'm going to put my controller down and walk away" incident.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Oh boy. Prepare yourself for a huge dump.

Wait. That came out wrong.

Here are the clips:
Holy hell dude. That's... I don't even know what to say!
Yeah. Thankfully, moments like these haven't been coming up very often as of late.
Yeah. It's annoying how WZFF has been out for several months now and 343 hasn't even addressed the many major issues.
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

Here are the clips:
  • THIS IS NOT HALO 2, DAMMIT.
  • Thank god I escap- -Yoink-.
  • Since when were Banshee Ultras made of paper?
  • Stupid little floaty -Yoink-.
  • Why do they seem to be able to predict my spawn?
  • The Warden's balls are not boomerangs.
  • How'd they capture it?
  • EAT ROCKET YOU SON OF A- Dammit.
  • This doesn't seem like it should happen.
  • This DEFINITELY does not seem like it should happen.
Yeah. Thankfully, moments like these haven't been coming up very often as of late.
Yeah. It's annoying how WZFF has been out for several months now and 343 hasn't even addressed the many major issues.
Just because they haven't addressed a problem, doesn't mean that they're not working on a solution. I'm positive that almost everything will be fixed by the time they finally stop working on Halo 5 (which might be awhile).
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

Here are the clips:
  • How'd they capture it?
Just because they haven't addressed a problem, doesn't mean that they're not working on a solution. I'm positive that almost everything will be fixed by the time they finally stop working on Halo 5 (which might be awhile).
Well, the issue is that 343 hasn't really provided any indication that they are working on the problems.
I don't have any clips because I love WZFF. I rarely die in it.
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

Here are the clips:
  • How'd they capture it?
Well, the issue is that 343 hasn't really provided any indication that they are working on the problems.
Their latest patch only fixed some of the minor issues. They haven't even acknowledged these problems. That right there is very bad.
ABZ85 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

Here are the clips:
It's so bad I'm surprised when that stuff doesn't happen...

...which is never! LOL
Exactly. It's stuff like this that discourages me from even playing that game.
I would post clips, but I'd have to dig through every single WZFF match I've ever played and record every single match.
Just firefight? Because I hate Warzone period. All of it.
Just firefight? Because I hate Warzone period. All of it.
Yep, just WZFF. :P
Did't record them but I had some moments, specifically in one game on urban. I spawn (spawned all of these from the random vehicle spawner) a ghost, got hijacked by a soldier who had luckily teleported to where i was. Spawn a gungoose, get taken out by three shot light rifle wielding soldier.Spawn a wraith, get destroyed immediately by knights who were waiting close by the vehicle spawn. And lastly, my banshee, warden eternal kept doing that emp blast at me and i was stuck on the ground and got destroyed after a couple of humiliating minutes of that constantly going on.
Did't record them but I had some moments, specifically in one game on urban. I spawn (spawned all of these from the random vehicle spawner) a ghost, got hijacked by a soldier who had luckily teleported to where i was. Spawn a gungoose, get taken out by three shot light rifle wielding soldier.Spawn a wraith, get destroyed immediately by knights who were waiting close by the vehicle spawn. And lastly, my banshee, warden eternal kept doing that emp blast at me and i was stuck on the ground and got destroyed after a couple of humiliating minutes of that constantly going on.
And that was all in the same game? Jeez I bet you were hardcore raging.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4