Skip to main content
Which type of Grunt Goblin you would rather fight, ones that use Needlers or plasma? I’d go for the latter because their weapons tracking is less likely to kill you.
Which type of Grunt Goblin you would rather fight, ones that use Needlers or plasma? I’d go for the latter because their weapons tracking is less likely to kill you.
I'd rather fight plasma. You can run from it, and the homing plasma shots won't kill you outright as long as they don't stack. The needlers suck. They'll obliterate any form of armor you have and it's harder than hell to dodge on foot or in aircraft.
I like needler, we dont have very many needle weapons/equipment from the covenant. Id like to see more.
I'd rather fight plasma. You can run from it, and the homing plasma shots won't kill you outright as long as they don't stack. The needlers suck. They'll obliterate any form of armor you have and it's harder than hell to dodge on foot or in aircraft.
Yeah, it’s all about speed with those guys
I like needler, we dont have very many needle weapons/equipment from the covenant. Id like to see more.
Well, we could have had Vampires from Halo Wars. So many creations that were left behind in previous games, kinda sad really
Well, we could have had Vampires from Halo Wars. So many creations that were left behind in previous games, kinda sad really
I'm really hoping we see a lot of HW vehicles show in infinite.
I'm really hoping we see a lot of HW vehicles show in infinite.
If every weapon and vehicle from the past games were included, that would be incredible