Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Preorder Bonuses Revealed!

OP Trio of Kings

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The game isn't out for a whole year. Isn't it a bit early for this?
Adam429 wrote:
The game isn't out for a whole year. Isn't it a bit early for this?
It's for preordering the game. And you and I both know people are preordering this game 1 year early.
The statue is the tornado gun, im calling it.
Looks like I'll be pre-ordering that $250 monstrosity. Fortunately I have a year to pay it off. Thanks, 343!
Alzode wrote:
Looks like I'll be pre-ordering that $250 monstrosity. Fortunately I have a year to pay it off. Thanks, 343!
Thought about doing that myself, but for Halo Reach and Halo 3 I skipped it...kind of glad I did. Now I'm half tempted to go on ebay and pick up the noble statue for about $40 shipped and the Halo 3 helmet for about $50 shipped. Definitely will get the $99 limited edition copy though...most certainly it's going the way of the season pass.
don't mean to sound stupid but it would be awsome for a tea-bagging spartan for the statue
I may like the beta as of now but after how terrible the launch was for MCC, I'll not be pre-ordering it. I'll just wait a few weeks, lurk on here and see what people have to say then I'll make my mind up if it's worth my £45!
I may like the beta as of now but after how terrible the launch was for MCC, I'll not be pre-ordering it. I'll just wait a few weeks, lurk on here and see what people have to say then I'll make my mind up if it's worth my £45!
It's smart, but I want that poster. And I want to play campaign right away so I can get the let's play on YouTube. I'm trying to upload things as soon as possible to try and get subscribers, but I still don't get a lot of views.
i know im probably getting at least the limited edition, but shelling 250+ for the collector's edition is a little steep. There better be something good in there for 250 besides a statue. I hope they do a special edition hardback strategy guide. ill buy that if they do.
$250? I can't wait to see this statue.
About to be like LATE.
*Sees date posted
Who the hell revived this?
I'll wait too see the photo's of the preorders B4 i make my mind up.
Pre ordering anything before you know what your exactly getting is kind of dumb IMO. I got all the collectors editions of the halo games, but I don't think I will here... This pricing system seems like COD to me...which tells me they're going to do something like CODAW did with zombie mode I'm betting. Maybe you can only get Spartan Ops or Firefight if you get the season pass or something dumb like this. Halo 4 Limited version wasn't as much as Halo 5. This pricing worries me a lot...
I'm still waiting to see if they come out with a halo 5 xbox one.
My friends and brothers had given me so much grief over spending 250 on this, I told them "it comes with a code that allows me to win matches without playing at all for the first month, aslong as my spartan wears the Limited Edition helmet."

...they didn't take too kindly to that notion.
This seems pretty cool. I'm wondering what this "digital content" is that enhances combat.
I'm gonna guess and say that the "digital content" is a bunch of tips for being a boss in Halo 5 Guardians. (Maybe tricks too?)
There have been plenty of other Limited Collector’s Editions with abundant extra items in it but never one going for $249.99. I think its a bit overboard.
It better include a real life Warthog.
znazanz777 wrote:
That "new digital content to enhance spartan combat" worries me, as that goes against the equal footing theme.
I'm hoping it's lies. Reach, as I recall, referred to the preorder armor in a similar fashion. Here's to hoping it's armor and nothing more complicated than that.
znazanz777 wrote:
That "new digital content to enhance spartan combat" worries me, as that goes against the equal footing theme.
Campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2