Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Probably going to get banned.

OP Force Recon TMJ

So i've played quite a few games now where the warzone game mode just wont let you have any REQ's and it doesnt resolve its self for the entire match. So from now on, as much as i hate quiters, i am going to become one. Everytime i spawn into warzone and the system will not let me pull out reqs at the very beginning of the game...I am going to quit out because of how many times ive played and the game never seems to resolve it
I can understand your frustration, but quitting isn't going to hurt anyone but yourself in the long-run. Would you rather be stuck in a game where nobody can select REQs and play through, or get banned from matchmaking and not be able to play when it's fixed? I've dealt with this bug a few times, and it's not ideal, but it's bearable. As of recently, this issue doesn't seem to be as frequent for me, as have the game disconnects. It's not a perfect game for sure, but quitting doesn't solve anything.
Its a lag issue. 343 needs better servers.
Turn xbox off aka unplug it
Start it up again

If not fixed: try again but dont use wifi
Its a lag issue. 343 needs better servers.
Turn xbox off aka unplug it
Start it up again

If not fixed: try again but dont use wifi
Lol you say it a problem with the servers, yet your trouble shooting solution is what you do to fix a user side problem.
So i've played quite a few games now where the warzone game mode just wont let you have any REQ's and it doesnt resolve its self for the entire match. So from now on, as much as i hate quiters, i am going to become one. Everytime i spawn into warzone and the system will not let me pull out reqs at the very beginning of the game...I am going to quit out because of how many times ive played and the game never seems to resolve it
Be patient my friend, let 343 get settled into their new office and sleep off their hangovers. If it's affecting people's game play that badly they will fix the issues as quickly as they can.
i eRaiZeD wrote:
I can understand your frustration, but quitting isn't going to hurt anyone but yourself in the long-run. Would you rather be stuck in a game where nobody can select REQs and play through, or get banned from matchmaking and not be able to play when it's fixed? I've dealt with this bug a few times, and it's not ideal, but it's bearable. As of recently, this issue doesn't seem to be as frequent for me, as have the game disconnects. It's not a perfect game for sure, but quitting doesn't solve anything.
I quit very rarely so unless the REQ systmes starts bugging out at the beginning of almost every game i probably wont have a ban or a very small one if i do. I can remeber the last time i was banned from warzone
I love those AR/magnum warzone matches. It breaks up the usual grind. Kill ai, get to level 3, grind with the br until level 6 when the good stuff is available, use power weapon. die, grind back to 6, repeat. That gets old sometimes.
this happened to me once, but it may have been cheating, considering ONE person on the enemy team had reqs and none on mine. we all had fine connection as well. This guy called in about 50 Energy swords over the course of the match.

Thank goodness he didn't know how to use them XD. seriously, he went like 8 and 17, all he did was rush spire with a sword, right into my waiting assault rifle.
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
I meam wtf.. i cant access the REQ system but aaaaall the yoinking other players can??

Nearly ever single match i have to look for dropped BR god dammnit!!

Fix this NOW
Tbh the Warzone matches with no reqs are 10x more fun. You don't have that one team spawning about 15 scorpions while the rest has snipers, rockets ...etc. Everyone is on an even playing feild from start to finish, also makes Warden fights more fun!
When the no req glitch happens I watch Netflix on my phone and play somewhat so I don't get kicked. I hate not having my BR on big maps or unable to call in tanks. Miserable games in general
It wouldn't bother me if no player at all could access the REQ station.. but sometime im the only one who has to spawn with AR/Mag like a retard...
I don't understand why it happens.. I assumed it was because of the new incoming players... But then again, people who had played since launch never had this problem. I never had this problem since launch. Strangely after the Cartographers gift releases..
So people are making formal announcements that they're going to quit games now?