Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Profile Pics.

OP Caroniver

In Halo 4, 343 introduced a new way to customize your Spartan: poseability. If you choose to have your H4 Spartan as your Waypoint pfp, then your H4 pose gets brought over, too. In Halo 5, they made it so that you could rotate your pose, too, leading to all sorts of new options. However, if your H5 Spartan is your Waypoint pfp, they just stand in the generic pose, rather than the dynamic one you have set in-game. Why is that? Does anyone else want their pose reflected on Waypoint?
Being able to rotate our stances was only introduced during the Anvil's Legacy update so it wasn't an original feature with the game and would probably require a WP site update.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Being able to rotate our stances was only introduced during the Anvil's Legacy update so it wasn't an original feature with the game and would probably require a WP site update.
This makes sense, but stances always were in Halo 5. At the very least, your Waypoint profile picture should display the default rotation for whatever stance you have selected.
Yeah, true. If I had to guess, it's probably due to some kind of forum limitation.
would be cool but not a big priority for myself.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yeah, true. If I had to guess, it's probably due to some kind of forum limitation.
I doubt it being a limination since they have done it in the pass probably just decided it wasn’t worth an update which honestly I agree with. It would be nice but an update on its own?
I'd settle with being able to choose a background for the Spartan. Grey is pretty boring.
But poses would be nice. They did it for Halo 4, why not 5?