OP Potts

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61
LAST UPDATED: September 4th, 2016
Fixed a few minor issues in the Arena season emblem section.

THIS IS A LIST OF ALL KNOWN PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS AND THEIR CONTENTS IN THE UNITED STATES.
OFFERS MAY VARY BY REGION.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What are promotional REQ packs?
A promotional REQ pack is a type of REQ pack in Halo 5: Guardians that often contains specific, pre-determined items. Some come packaged as codes with partnered purchases, while others are available for a limited time during promotional events.

Content marked with an asterisk ( * ) can NOT be obtained from normal Gold, Silver, or Bronze REQ packs.
Content marked with a cross ( ✗ ) was available during a limited time promotional event that has since expired.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FREE PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs that can be obtained for free outside of Halo 5: Guardians.

Halo Channel
  • Halo Channel Emblem*
    view any video on the Halo Channel, on any platform
  • Nightfall Helmet
    watch the 'Second Story' tied to episode one of Halo: NIghtfall on the Halo Channel
  • Nightfall Armor
    watch all five episodes of Halo: Nightfall on the Halo Channel
Halo Community Feedback Program
  • Librarian Emblem*
    participate in a Halo Community Feedback Program survey
    possibly awarded en masse on a certain date with other survey participants

EVENT PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs that can only be obtained within a certain window of time.

Fall 2016 Season Pack (September 2016)
  • Fall 2016 Season Emblem*
    will be available after the end of the Arena season if you qualify (complete 10 matches) in an Arena playlist
Previous Arena Season Packs ✗
HCS Evil Geniuses (EG) Pack (June 2016)
HCS OpTic Gaming (OG) Pack (June 2016)
HCS Counter Logic Gaming (CLG) Pack (June 2016)
Halo World Championship REQ Pack (May 2016) ✗
Spartan Armory REQ Pack (March 2016) ✗
  • Five random chance Spartan Armory series skins, including...
    343 Industries Assault Rifle Skin*
    343 Industries Magnum Skin*
    14 other Assault Rifle and Magnum skins that have since been made obtainable through normal Gold and Silver packs
Halo Championship Series REQ Pack (December 2015) ✗

GAMEPLAY PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs dependent on playing games in the Halo franchise.

Halo 5: Guardians
  • Achilles Helmet*
    be a member of a Spartan Company that completes all five levels of each Company kill commendation
  • Achilles Armor*
    be a member of a Spartan Company that completes at least three levels of each Company kill commendation
  • Teishin Raikou Helmet and Armor
    play Halo 5: Guardians before November 7th, 2015
Halo 5: Guardians Arena Multiplayer Beta
  • Beta Recruit Emblem* ✗
    played the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta
  • Beta Star Emblem* ✗
    complete ten placement matches in the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta
  • Beta Prime Emblem* ✗
    achieve Pro rank in the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Mark VI GEN 1 Helmet and Armor
    earn "Your Journey Begins" in the MCC by completing any singleplayer mission or multiplayer match
  • Mark VI GEN 1 Scarred Helmet and Armor
    earn "Cairo Station" in the MCC by completing the first level of Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Helioskrill Helmet and Armor
    earn "Legend" in the MCC by completing all campaigns on Legendary difficulty

BUNDLED PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs bundled with first-party products.

Halo Legendary Crate
  • Apollo Emblem* (August 2016 'Spartan-IV Initiation' crate) ✗
Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition 1TB Xbox One Bundle
Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Controllers
  • Dauntless Visor
    bundled with the Master Chief edition controller
  • Resolute Visor
    bundled with the Spartan Locke edition controller
Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Subscription
specially marked Xbox Live Gold subscription code cards (potentially discontinued)

PRE-ORDER PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs earned from pre-ordering Halo 5: Guardians at a specific retailer.

Xbox Store or Microsoft Store
GameStop
Amazon
Best Buy

PARTNER PROMOTIONAL REQ PACKS
Promotional REQ packs earned from redeeming a code bundled with products from brands partnered with Microsoft and 343 Industries.

ASTRO Gaming
ASTRO A50 Halo Edition Headset
ASTRO A40 Halo 5 Edition Headset
Prima Games
Halo 5: Guardians Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Mega Bloks
specially marked Mega Bloks sets (emblem is random between the two)

If there are any errors, missing packs, or something new pops up, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread. I will be more than happy to update this post and keep this a consistent and reliable source.
Great effort put into this. Thank you
Very much appreciated. Thank you. :)
I think RUL Monkeypoo or w/e his name is already has one of these threads going.
I think RUL Monkeypoo or w/e his name is already has one of these threads going.
Potts wrote:
... Quick thanks to RUL MonkeyxMoo for the "Here's All the Ways You Can Get REQ Packs!" post that I swiped the Mega Bloks list from...
He does, but I wanted to make something a bit more organized with all of the details, including the pack contents, individual pre-order retailers, etc. :)
What's the * standing for. Pure Exclusive? Because I remember hearing that the FOTUS armor can be earned through REQ packs. But the Emblem can only be earned through the Xbox

Also. Might as well put down the Rewards from Halo MCC to complete the list
Well done!
What's the * standing for. Pure Exclusive? Because I remember hearing that the FOTUS armor can be earned through REQ packs. But the Emblem can only be earned through the Xbox

Also. Might as well put down the Rewards from Halo MCC to complete the list
Potts wrote:
... Note that content marked with a * indicates that the content is most likely exclusive to the promotional REQ pack and cannot be obtained outside of it... probably. ...
Sorry, should have made that one more clear! It's marked on things like branded emblems, which seem very unlikely to appear in normal REQs.
I'll update the post to clear that up and add those in, thanks!
We know.
Yeah much more in-depth. I keep mine simple because of a thing called Google.
Yeah much more in-depth. I keep mine simple because of a thing called Google.
And yours was pretty helpful in setting up! But through all my Google searching I couldn't find anything like this with all the info condensed into a single page, it's as much of a resource for myself as for everyone else. :)
Th snks for adding the MCC stuff
Much appreciated, thought I had most of em, but I guess I'll need to make a trip to Walmart!
I'll help you.
EBGames New Zealand
  • Potence SMG Skin
  • Bloodthirst Battlerifle Skin
  • Clash DMR Skin
  • Steal Assault Rifle Skin
  • Lagrange Assault Rifle Skin
  • Hunter Armour
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
I'll help you.
EBGames New Zealand
  • Potence SMG Skin
  • Clash DMR Skin
  • Hunter Armour
Also comes with the weapon variants from the other retailers. It's always EB/Gamestop that gets these kind of deals....
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
I'll help you.
EBGames New Zealand
  • Potence SMG Skin
  • Clash DMR Skin
  • Hunter Armour
I'd love to include different countries' retailers, but I'm actually about 100 characters away from the maximum of 7500 on the OP. Added a little notice at the top, at the very least.
Thanks OP this is a great post :)
OP the limited edition controllers come with the Visors as well as Advanced Promotional REQ packs.

Good job on the post though! Very through!
Sanction I wrote:
OP the limited edition controllers come with the Visors as well as Advanced Promotional REQ packs.
None of the promotional REQ codes only come with the items listed, they're all promotional packs, those pre-determined items are just a guaranteed part of the pack you're redeeming for. I'll try to make this more clear in the OP, though I'm having trouble pushing any edits.

Edit: Yup, not able to push edits. Maybe I'm too fast for the filters. Or hit some invisible character max. Either way, if anything else pops up, I'll add it to the OP in the morning. Cheers, everyone!
Putting this out there also, no need to add it to the OP if there's no room.

Game UK:
  • HUNTER (Spartan Locke) Armour Set
  • Sentinel Battle Rifle with Laser Targeter
  • Bloodthirst Battle Rifle Weapon Skin
  • Rampant (Spartan Locke) Visor
  • Emblem Pack
I think this is very similar, if not identical to the GameStop pre-order bonuses.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61