3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 61
What's the free reqs
How can you tell if you Joined the Halo community feedback program, cause I just joined.
Spoiler:
Show
How can you tell if you Joined the Halo community feedback program, cause I just joined.
Spoiler:
Show

Check the email that you entered on registration for a confrontation email. If you got this email, then you're registered.
Spoiler:
Show

Check the email that you entered on registration for a confrontation email. If you got this email, then you're registered.
Oh ok, cheers
Spoiler:
Show

Oh ok, cheers
As stated in OP, they seem to send out the Librarian emblem to new members in large batches. Hang tight, and it should eventually show up. Also couldn't hurt to take part in the surveys if they send you any.
I think there should be a req pack dedicated to new players. A req pack that would give at least one rear req and 3 uncommon reqs w the chance of a legendary
I think there should be a req pack dedicated to new players. A req pack that would give at least one rear req and 3 uncommon reqs w the chance of a legendary
no i don't think that should happen because you already get daily login packs , firefight win packs, warzone win packs and arena win packs everyday that is if you win except fo daily login
and they give you pretty average to good things
to get the bolt emblem you have to complete the boltshot kills right
is that correct
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
no i don't think that should happen because you already get daily login packs , firefight win packs, warzone win packs and arena win packs everyday that is if you win except fo daily login
By that I mean that every new halo player gets one free recruit pack that contains one sniper rifles, a saw and a chance to get a loadout weapon.
But this pack is only available one and that is when the player first launches the game for he first time.
By that I mean that every new halo player gets one free recruit pack that contains one sniper rifles, a saw and a chance to get a loadout weapon.
But this pack is only available one and that is when the player first launches the game for he first time.
I don't think a recruit pack is necessary. New players will already be reaping the rewards of daily login, rapid SP rank up packs, and stupidly large amounts of commendation packs.

If anything, it's the mid-Tier players who need a bolster. The ones who are high enough that they don't receive many commendations or SP req packs, but who are also not high enough to be pulling constantly good stuff from silver and gold packs yet. It's an incredibly dry zone to be stuck in, and requires LOTS of grinding to get to that point where every req pack contains nothing but goodies.
I don't think a recruit pack is necessary. New players will already be reaping the rewards of daily login, rapid SP rank up packs, and stupidly large amounts of commendation packs.

If anything, it's the mid-Tier players who need a bolster. The ones who are high enough that they don't receive many commendations or SP req packs, but who are also not high enough to be pulling constantly good stuff from silver and gold packs yet. It's an incredibly dry zone to be stuck in, and requires LOTS of grinding to get to that point where every req pack contains nothing but goodies.
yeah because you get like 4 packs 3 if you win a arena, warzone and firefight. Also you got the daily login as i said before. Daily login packs are really good i got a Spnker Prime, tarty gravel, prophets bane and whispered truth.
Spoiler:
Show

Oh ok, cheers
As stated in OP, they seem to send out the Librarian emblem to new members in large batches. Hang tight, and it should eventually show up. Also couldn't hurt to take part in the surveys if they send you any.
Waited 48 hours & nothing happened, well thats a shame, I actually liked that emblem.
necesita entrar a una compañia spartan
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

I have one want to join me
Spoiler:
Show

Oh ok, cheers
Waited 48 hours & nothing happened, well thats a shame, I actually liked that emblem.
It will probably take weeks if not more. I can't imagine a whole lot of people sign up for that program anymore and it seems like they hardly ever send out surveys anymore either. Probably what will happen is the batch of new registees will keep building until they release a new survey and then grant the emblem to the whole batch at once
what do you get in the pack when you buy the halo edition of the skullcandy SLYR's?
what do you get in the pack when you buy the halo edition of the skullcandy SLYR's?
The Skullcandy pack is just a supply REQ pack, which is basically a free Silver pack. No exclusives.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 61