3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Oh i c Sgt Fergus so what your saying is your a cheater AND a liar thx for the heads up.
how did i lie? i spoke the truth did i now? i told you i already posted about this and was seeing if it can be done and than when you flamed and cried about you were going to get me banned, funny first game i even tested it on, you were all acting like you were going to go to war over it. seriously, be an adult. The more people do this, just like the armory attacker glitch, the quicker it will get noticed, prevented, and fixed. its how i fixed the homefront ghost glitch. back in Homegrown 1 where no one can see you but you can just spawn kill the enemy, devs got in contact with me, i told them how its a connection trick and they thanked me for telling them and they fixed it. Just before the company THQ went out of business. no one ever figured it out that it was a glitch where if you have yellow bar connection and you jump off a ladder in which it was suppose to have fall damage, it will make your character and the player separate. you're character could run into a wall for all i care and you could run around knifing people.

I am a Beta tester, a glitch finder, i observe and report as someone that's in gaming industry. so lol have fun.

Yep, same thing happened to our small group yesterday. Was a little irritated because of it... some apples love to ruin it for the orchard
Edit: @Sgt. Fergus: I want to apologize for I just realized he was in the company I am in. I have asked that he be removed as of today
Thanks for that. Regardless of what he says now, on the PMs we had he was taughting me and claiming he couldnt be banned. At least some justice will be brough today.
Why did you put in words to something someone didn't say. im not in the same company as his and he does have an edit. why did you put one there that was there? are you putting words into other people's mouths?
he took it off maybe he realized his mistake.
LOL at the guy in the video showing up in the thread. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly and doesn't spread.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Oh i c Sgt Fergus so what your saying is your a cheater AND a liar thx for the heads up.
how did i lie? i spoke the truth did i now? i told you i already posted about this and was seeing if it can be done and than when you flamed and cried about you were going to get me banned, funny first game i even tested it on, you were all acting like you were going to go to war over it. seriously, be an adult. The more people do this, just like the armory attacker glitch, the quicker it will get noticed, prevented, and fixed. its how i fixed the homefront ghost glitch. back in Homegrown 1 where no one can see you but you can just spawn kill the enemy, devs got in contact with me, i told them how its a connection trick and they thanked me for telling them and they fixed it. Just before the company THQ went out of business. no one ever figured it out that it was a glitch where if you have yellow bar connection and you jump off a ladder in which it was suppose to have fall damage, it will make your character and the player separate. you're character could run into a wall for all i care and you could run around knifing people.

I am a Beta tester, a glitch finder, i observe and report as someone that's in gaming industry. so lol have fun.
you got caught caught with your hand in the cookie jar and now it "i just testing them" Two year old use that excuse bro.
nope. look at my thread. it was posted before your edit. you assume before you research. better get your facts straight. and if you wish to still talk to me, you must read everything i post as i also have helped THQ with Homefront exploit finding as well. So this is a normal for me. If you wish to make accusations, you can move on.

phil7488 wrote:
LOL at the guy in the video showing up in the thread. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly and doesn't spread.
ya he was crying telling me how he would get me banned and was going to report me. so i figured, as a dedicated halo waypoint member. i assumed this is were he would go. lol

Cortana intel is the best lol he knows im a higher ranked. i have been here for very long reporting bugs, glitches, etc imbalances. he is new so he will learn.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Sgt Fergus wrote:

you got caught caught with your hand in the cookie jar and now it "i just testing them" Two year old use that excuse bro.
nope. look at my thread. it was posted before your edit. you assume before you research. better get your facts straight. and if you wish to still talk to me, you must read everything i post as i also have helped THQ with Homefront exploit finding as well. So this is a normal for me. If you wish to make accusations, you can move on.
Like with all liars and cheat they always have a story, dont you know every inmate in prision is not really guilty? Youd fit right in there.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Sgt Fergus wrote:

Like with all liars and cheat they always have a story, dont you know every inmate in prision is not really guilty? Youd fit right in there.
well you have a problem listening. so I won't bother to respond in a polite manner. be gone recruit peasant.
No I took it off because I rather not have the whole forums turn even saltier and bring more shame to companies... I have no power in the company yet I still made sure it was reported.
No I took it off because I rather not have the whole forums turn even saltier and bring more shame to companies... I have no power in the company yet I still made sure it was reported.
dude we arent even in the same company. are you referring to Trinitarian? you are a member of Sanghelios WarriorZ and i am not. so report to who? lol im close with my leader and we already know about how i was testing the exploit and that if Trinitarian tries to message, my SC leader will be giving him a talking.
No, the one in the vid.

I edited the edit from last post.. edit-fication. lol
Are you a cup of freshly brewed black coffee?, because the bitterness is real, seriously though, I'd have to visit the dead sea to find more salt than this
No, the one in the vid.

ohhhhhh i get you. the guy i posted oh that clears it up. thank you, but you don't have to kick him. if he hadn't i wouldn't of been aware of it. so now i know how to counter it, just like the attacker glitch on armory. so he actually helped. so now i know how to get them out of there. And the more people do this, the more 343 will patch this fast.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
No, the one in the vid.

ohhhhhh i get you. the guy i posted oh that clears it up. thank you, but you don't have to kick him. if he hadn't i wouldn't of been aware of it. so now i know how to counter it, just like the attacker glitch on armory. so he actually helped. so now i know how to get them out of there. And the more people do this, the more 343 will patch this fast.
No, he will be kicked for it is dishonorable and shameful to use glitches. Our company respects clean gameplay
Sgt Fergus wrote:
No, the one in the vid.

No, he will be kicked for it is dishonorable and shameful to use glitches. Our company respects clean gameplay
well thats fair enough if that's how you run your SC, i respect your decision.
Ladies, please.
True cheaters always find a way to get in and win
Hilarious. Cheaters always find a way.
Oh the desperate players who, having failed at life, have to cheat at games to balance out.
You're probably hurting the problem posting stuff like this lol. 343i knows about the glitch, so it might benefit to stop showing people the glitch so they attempt it themselves before its patched. Just a thought.
it happens 50% of the time so i cant hurt it anymore. 95% of people dont know whats going on and i think they need to know. More people that know faster it will be fixed. And if ppl know they can report cheaters.
I've never even experienced this so far.
True cheaters always find a way to get in and win
they will always figure out another way to cheat and y\no one can stop them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9