2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Oh i c Sgt Fergus so what your saying is your a cheater AND a liar thx for the heads up.
how did i lie? i spoke the truth did i now? i told you i already posted about this and was seeing if it can be done and than when you flamed and cried about you were going to get me banned, funny first game i even tested it on, you were all acting like you were going to go to war over it. seriously, be an adult. The more people do this, just like the armory attacker glitch, the quicker it will get noticed, prevented, and fixed. its how i fixed the homefront ghost glitch. back in Homegrown 1 where no one can see you but you can just spawn kill the enemy, devs got in contact with me, i told them how its a connection trick and they thanked me for telling them and they fixed it. Just before the company THQ went out of business. no one ever figured it out that it was a glitch where if you have yellow bar connection and you jump off a ladder in which it was suppose to have fall damage, it will make your character and the player separate. you're character could run into a wall for all i care and you could run around knifing people.

I am a Beta tester, a glitch finder, i observe and report as someone that's in gaming industry. so lol have fun.

Yep, same thing happened to our small group yesterday. Was a little irritated because of it... some apples love to ruin it for the orchard
Edit: @Sgt. Fergus: I want to apologize for I just realized he was in the company I am in. I have asked that he be removed as of today
Thanks for that. Regardless of what he says now, on the PMs we had he was taughting me and claiming he couldnt be banned. At least some justice will be brough today.
Why did you put in words to something someone didn't say. im not in the same company as his and he does have an edit. why did you put one there that was there? are you putting words into other people's mouths?
Wow we get it. You want everyone to think you have such a massive e-peen. And calling people "Recruit Peasant" as if you truly have a higher class because of the number of posts you've made?!? Congratulations! You've accumulated quite the number of forum posts!! Quite the accomplishment! Amazing! "What will he do next!!!"... Pathetic.
Just encountered this issue myself. One person on defending team used a scout hog to glitch into the armory wall. Needs to be patched ASAP.
Chimera30 wrote:
Just encountered this issue myself. One person on defending team used a scout hog to glitch into the armory wall. Needs to be patched ASAP.
record and link it here
Is it still going on now ?
Is it still going on now ?
what this cheaters glicth? if so yes it is.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Trinitarian/video/15131400

My last warzone i got the proof this is going on. As you see they glitch in the wall of armory bases to prevent it from being captured because you cant see or kill them. They count as being in the base as defenders.

EDIT: In case 343 is reading this ill start posting vids here of cheaters i catch. If someone can post these to 343's twitter that will help. Heres cheater #2:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Trinitarian/video/15178654

CHEATER #3:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Trinitarian/video/15198368
Maybe instead of just labeling cheater # you should have their name on the title too! then we can all report! Yes I've run into multiple matches where they did this as well.
Chimera30 wrote:
record and link it here
Here it is:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Chimera30/video/15208352
This has never happened to me, to my knowledge
What's funny, the company that I'm in just posted about this
Cheaters are always going to cheat and legit players will always be legit! plain and simple!
this happened to us when were being spawnedtrap
Cheaters are always going to cheat and legit players will always be legit! plain and simple!
you gitch outta the map...? um ummm hm ok
Hilarious. Cheaters always find a way.
Goodness, well just kill them more, than they might learn there lesson
How do people find these glitches and why? Just play the game quit trying to exploit it.
Wow, never seen this before but it must be a big pain in the backside.
Just happened to me last game, fomt understand why people can not just play fair
This has never happened to me, to my knowledge
Just report
So that's how people get stuck in the wall.... they should fix that. Plus, can't blues also get in the wall in kill the reds in it?
So that's how people get stuck in the wall.... they should fix that. Plus, can't blues also get in the wall in kill the reds in it?
yes and you can use a grav hammer on the outside
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9