Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Prop hunt in action sack - Your thoughts?

OP DerpsterTheNoob

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
It doesn't really work. It's too easy to exploit it by hiding in a corner.
I like it but I think it should just be in custom games.
Wolfwa4 wrote:
We need lots more customs on halo 5
Where is my snotty snipers an triple team?!?
Shotty snipes and Triple team were removed due to "low population counts"

Spoiler:
Show
Anyways I agree with you on the statement of more custom games in halo 5 (and the action sack playlist) in general. It's always nice to see a community member/forger make something unique and interesting.
Like reach most maps where community and alot of the grifball maps were as well rip sarge n' church (rvb sarge : shotgun Church : sniper rifle) !
I hear it's worse than mediocre, but I've never tried so don't take my word for it
IT IS TEDIOUS, THE CAMOUFLAGE RUINS IT IN TRUE.
To be truthful I do not like the Action Sack game mode that much.
I like prop hunt in action sack, however i hate breakout...bring back the OG breakout please
Action bag is one of the best game methods you never know you can get out of, but the least I like about the list is the world of tanks or assault on tanks should eliminate that.
Awsome
Action bag is one of the best game methods you never know you can get out of, but the least I like about the list is the world of tanks or assault on tanks should eliminate that.
World tanks is no longer in action sack since a while
my friends and I thought it was really fun.sad that you cant throw the basketball in the hoops and it was a little hard to grasp for the first 2 rounds.
I didn't understand what I was even supposed to do... this thread has helped me with that but it would have been helpful to have more info in game on it.
At first it was fun after all change when they were spent crouching with camouflage, it seemed a hell of total stress. 2/10
I think prop hunt should be a gamemode because you wouldn't have to search through the custom browser to find a match only for it to have 23 people in the lobby.
no dont
I'm looking forward to trying it when I get around to some action sack; I found it a bit dull in customs so I'll be curious to see how things work out.
Honestly, I think prop hunt is fun because it reminds me of the old COD 4 prop hunt and Garry's Mod prop hunt. I think it should have its own playlist so people can choose that if they want to.
KingCOD37 wrote:
I think it should have its own playlist so people can choose that if they want to.
In a way it does within the Custom Browser.
It's fun, I certainly enjoy playing.
At first I thought it was fun. But there's only a handful of objects to use. And no one uses them.

So when the game comes up, me and my friends quit, or we cheat it out. If my gf is playing next to me I'll look for people not using props or ask my friends. If someone's using a prop like the game intends, I will ignore them. But I'll go after the people hiding on signs and stuff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9