3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14
Just Wonderful
I feel bad cause I was assuming threads were getting deleted cause 343 didn't like us talking about certain subjects about the game. Thinking we were being censored. Sorry. :"v
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Question about necroposts:

I was looking at the forum rules again, and I saw that necroposting was considered spam. Should I continue to select "Other" and type out "necro/necropost", or should I report them as spam?

I was looking at the forum rules again, and I saw that necroposting was considered spam. Should I continue to select "Other" and type out "necro/necropost", or should I report them as spam?
if it's older than a month / 2 months I'd say mark it as a other/necro. Can still mark it as spam if you like, necro is a little quicker / easier for us though
stckrboy wrote:

if it's older than a month / 2 months I'd say mark it as a other/necro. Can still mark it as spam if you like, necro is a little quicker / easier for us though
Will do. Thanks.
Im just playing this game for my 1st time and its confusing on how to unlock stuff.
Buy packs from req points you get from playing games, you will get two permanant unlocks out of silver and gold packs, and a chance for a premanent unlock in bronze packs, Permanant unlocks are things like assassinations, armor, weapon skins, certifications etc. If you get certified for a weapon or vehicle or powerup, you will get that item a lot more often in packs, and you will get 3 of that item to start out with, make sure you get silver packs first to get the bad unlocks out of the way, then move onto golds when youre done

Sincerely - Someone with everything in the game :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

me van a dar ban x esto xdxdxdx
You should really start with bronze and unlock a lot of it! Then go to silver and next gold
Im just playing this game for my 1st time and its confusing on how to unlock stuff.
Buy packs from req points you get from playing games, you will get two permanant unlocks out of silver and gold packs, and a chance for a premanent unlock in bronze packs, Permanant unlocks are things like assassinations, armor, weapon skins, certifications etc. If you get certified for a weapon or vehicle or powerup, you will get that item a lot more often in packs, and you will get 3 of that item to start out with, make sure you get silver packs first to get the bad unlocks out of the way, then move onto golds when youre done

At what point do you KNOW when to move on to gold?
Sk8trfreak wrote:

At what point do you KNOW when to move on to gold?
When you finish silver packs you'll get points refunded to you with every pack you get.
If I come across a thread that doesn't have much discussion value, what should I report it as: spam, non-constructive, or other?
If I come across a thread that doesn't have much discussion value, what should I report it as: spam, non-constructive, or other?
Non-constructive is fine, but always welcome to use other and provide some more info if you like
L3ntPuma wrote:
I'm curious. How many threads have been created since Waypoint became active?
Too many.
Is there any way to check the actual number? Just curious.
I get y this is anoing
How many non-constructive or discriminatory posts can one make before they face some form of consequences besides having said posts edited by a monitor? Just out of curiosity.
How many non-constructive or discriminatory posts can one make before they face some form of consequences besides having said posts edited by a monitor? Just out of curiosity.
There isn't a definitive number that can be given out, everything is always taken case by case basis based on what we see ourselves and what is reported to us. If you make discriminatory posts though, you're not going to receive a warning before action is taken
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Has the length of how long the Classic Helmet Req pack will be available been confirmed yet?
Snickerdoodle is rocking the acronyms!
I could bury you in acronyms!
Ha, lmao
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14