4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
When would the classic helmets be in the req system
HJ Rulez wrote:
When would the classic helmets be in the req system
No idea. I already have them but I wish they would be.
Will Halo 5 have more content updates or are you guys done with
Someone point me to a thread about how energy sword loses to the hammer every damn time no matter how much I swing first.
JokerJ23 wrote:
Someone point me to a thread about how energy sword loses to the hammer every damn time no matter how much I swing first.
I have the same problem. I hit the guy, i hear the sound of the sword slicing through him, and after the sound ends, he swings and I die and he doesn't.
Hey what's up with this smart link thing. Never used it and don't know how it works.
2 things i think smart link is

smart-link is when you jump in the air and use your scope on your weapon, you hover in the air for a short time.
also it could be when you have a sniper and you use the scope and press the Right Stick, it zooms in even more
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Two things

1. How many licks to the center of a lolipop?

2. I saw a thread awhile ago, I opened it in a new tab and when i came back to it, there was a message saying that this thread was deleted. What was that all about, I thought you guys just lock threads? (for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the thread but i think it was posted 2, maybe 3 weeks ago)
2. I saw a thread awhile ago, I opened it in a new tab and when i came back to it, there was a message saying that this thread was deleted. What was that all about, I thought you guys just lock threads? (for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the thread but i think it was posted 2, maybe 3 weeks ago)
Message may be a bit confusing but it was probably just moved to another forum, won't have been deleted
Spoiler:
Show
anyone know how to reach the halo reach waypoint? Ive been getting back into halo reach, not a lot but still. ya know what i mean?
will we have halo 6 or no?
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes content in other languages.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey what's up with this smart link thing. Never used it and don't know how it works.
2 things i think smart link is

smart-link is when you jump in the air and use your scope on your weapon, you hover in the air for a short time.
also it could be when you have a sniper and you use the scope and press the Right Stick, it zooms in even more
It's neither, it's just the name of the new type of aiming in general, where you aim down the sights even if the gun has no scope. Also for some reason everyone hates it.
How can I give feedback for the June 20 hot fix if the thread is locked.
Bionicled wrote:
Post in the support forums if it's a bug or an issue you want to report
stckrboy wrote:
Bionicled wrote:
Post in the support forums if it's a bug or an issue you want to report
Thank you sir. Will do.
Take me to a thread where I can hook up with a rampant A.I //
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14