1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
I think my posting limit is glitched and I’m still stuck on 5 post a day
5 posts? It says daily post limit of 100. You're on Bronze now and need 10 posts to move up to Silver.
Lower ranks are limited to 5 posts to prevent mass spamming, the limit does increase as your rank increases. The next jump i believe is Gold
stckrboy wrote:
Lower ranks are limited to 5 posts to prevent mass spamming, the limit does increase as your rank increases. The next jump i believe is Gold
Oh, then that Spartan Ranks explanation is wrong. It literally says "Daily Post Limit: 100". That should be changed.
3 Important Questions
  1. CE Flamethrower, Will it ever return. It fit well with Holloween and Infection.
  2. Mod Support (Comunity Mods, Custom Weapons[Not Prefabs but like new models, sounds etc])
  3. The Next Update: When is dat boi be coming.
No I am good thx tho
Would be awesome if matchmaking was actually fair. Instead of putting 3 platinum 2s and gold 4 vs diamonds and oynx. So sick of this has been doing this to me last 3 days. So defiantly not playing halo for awhile until they can fix this unfairness
Would be awesome if matchmaking was actually fair. Instead of putting 3 platinum 2s and gold 4 vs diamonds and oynx. So sick of this has been doing this to me last 3 days. So defiantly not playing halo for awhile until they can fix this unfairness
If you use the MM feedback thread you can get some info on those matches. Just drop a link to some of the matches you wish to query
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I only play warzone vs AI, What happened even with the arclight?
Spoiler:
Show
I only play warzone vs AI, What happened even with the arclight?
Long story short, you could use the arc light to destroy the enemy core in warzone while the enemy team still held bases i.e. through the core's outer covering. They banned it until they could fix the core's covering in the latest update.
As a new poster, I find this not as useful as it could be, yet somehow surprisingly helpful at the same time.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
KotorBay85 wrote:
Time waiting to get in games so far today = 1hr
Game time probably less than half.

Being British sucks for Halo.
Ubernick made a video showing him unable to find a game in Warzone recently. I think he ended up play Super Fiesta. I am thinking this is going to get better here pretty soon. Josh and his team will be implementing a new True Skill system in the next couple of weeks that might help with this.

Fyi: This is a better place to post issues like this.
Well i was looking around at other threads and couldny find anything that would suit my questions so PSA and FAQ is about as good as its gonna get. I have a sound problem in a map im working on. All the sounds are starting a different times and restarting. I dont know how to fix this or to make the area of effect be bigger so i can use 1 sound instead of 15 for a area. If anyone has a solution please respond. Greatly appreciated.
L3ntPuma wrote:
I'm curious. How many threads have been created since Waypoint became active?
That is a great question.
I wonder if there is a possibility that they add to halo 5 the halo reach voices is just curious
I wonder if there is a possibility that they add to halo 5 the halo reach voices is just curious
Updates like this are now out of scope for Halo 5 I'm afraid
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15