OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
I can see how this is confusing to new members though. Thread is there; then suddenly, nothing.

I would say just lock and reply that it's "locked" but, after moderator my own personal forum (of only 100 people max, no where near this amount), I could see how that would be very time consuming.

343 needs to accept new volunteers. *hint hint*
Wait - Are you talking about locking or moving threads? Because it's already pretty obvious when a thread is locked. And generally speaking, we try to post a reason when we lock threads. Not always, because sometimes we don't want to bump a thread back up to the top of the section, but more often than not, we lock threads and post why.
Wait - Are you talking about locking or moving threads? Because it's already pretty obvious when a thread is locked. And generally speaking, we try to post a reason when we lock threads. Not always, because sometimes we don't want to bump a thread back up to the top of the section, but more often than not, we lock threads and post why.
No no; I was saying it'd be less confusing to new members if it were locked instead of just deleted, but that would then constitute a post on your part explaining WHY it was locked or else they'd just post "Why was my thread locked"

So in summary I was just saying I see how it could confuse new members when their thread is deleted, but the alternative (locking & posting the reason) takes 4 times as long.
But that's what I'm saying. We absolutely do NOT delete threads, except in rare occasions.
I am a moron. Forgive me, misread parts of the first post.

Have mercy on my soul 🙈🙉🙊
Hahaha no worries! I was just really, really confused and wanted to be sure I understood what you were trying to say.

It's all good. :)
Yeah; I read the highlights; I have photographic memory so I just looked and read as I was posting, thought the OP was talking about DELETED threads.

I do have a question though; I know there aren't many Moderators/Admins/Monitors, so do the post I report ACTUALLY get seen, or is it just there to make me feel better?

To add to that; does it take X amount of reports to show up on your end?

==EDIT
Want me to program you a macro that will auto PM the OP to tell them their thread has been moved and to find it, check their post history?
Timmie wrote:
I do have a question though; I know there aren't many Moderators/Admins/Monitors, so do the post I report ACTUALLY get seen, or is it just there to make me feel better?
Nope. I/we look at every report that comes in.

Quote:
To add to that; does it take X amount of reports to show up on your end?
All it takes is one report and we get notified that there's a report.

Quote:
==EDIT
Want me to program you a macro that will auto PM the OP to tell them their thread has been moved and to find it, check their post history?
Umm. I'm kinda web dumb so I have no idea how this stuff works. You might be better off talking to DavidJCobb about this. That seems like it's more up his alley.
Usted debe poner más seguridad en estos casos
Hi -

Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Hi -
Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.
Roughly translated through Google Translate, it comes out as;
Quote:
You should put more security in these cases.
Save for any minor discrepancies Google Translate may provide, I can say I'm decently equipped.
Hi -

If you need help in translation of Spanish posts, you can PM them to me (I'm a native Spaniard).
It's not a matter of needing help or not understanding but more the fact that the rules have to apply to every languages. Not just the ones I, and the rest of the mods, are able to understand.

But I appreciate the offer.
It's not a matter of needing help or not understanding but more the fact that the rules have to apply to every language. Not just the ones I, and the rest of the mods, are able to understand.

But I appreciate the offer.
Anytime. :)
i have a question why do we not have a halo waypoint app on the xbox one? (i dislike the halo channel) has no real use for me
Personally, I thought I'd never see the day this thread would happen.
Anyway, I've got some questions I'd like to ask for those willing to answer:

• What's your take on the discussion here in recent times?
  • Is there a known schedule for announcements or do they really come along as new developments are made?
  • What do you personally want to see added to the Halo games?
  • What are your hopes for the community as a whole?
I just want everyone to get along, dammit!
Please do not change spelling in order to hide vulgarity.... lol
TaCs197 wrote:
Personally, I thought I'd never see the day this thread would happen.
Anyway, I've got some questions I'd like to ask for those willing to answer:

• What's your take on the discussion here in recent times?
  • Is there a known schedule for announcements or do they really come along as new developments are made?
  • What do you personally want to see added to the Halo games?
  • What are your hopes for the community as a whole?
I just want everyone to get along, dammit!
Please do not change spelling in order to hide vulgarity.... lol
LOL, that's a good one.
¿Did someone already bought a HCS Req pack? I just want to know what does it contains
Nice to see what a mod looks like on here. Enjoying the game and looking forward to seeing how it advances.
¿Did someone already bought a HCS Req pack? I just want to know what does it contains
Watch RUL video
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14