OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Thanks for the intel, I have the helmets :)
Yeah I have 9.99 you I'm a just buy it. But, buying things instead of putting very, very, very hard work into it is Ultra Rare (get it) for me.
Got 'em and they look great!
Thank you for the helmets!
I got it.
I sold off a ton of Reg's last night and finished with 150,304 req points.... now, do i get the pack.... or 15 Gold packs?.... god damn it!
I'm just reading this now, would be nice if they mentioned the time it was available when they launched it.
I got to 46k (+27k in reqs) but I play a bunch of other games as well, so didn't grind that hard for it (since I thought it would be available longer).

Hope it returns though! I'll have my req points ready by then.
I think this was a great way for 343 to make some money easy and fast( no sarcasm). This marketing strategy was great My friend including myself went out and bought a 25 dollar xbox card to just get these cause of are love or reach. This not only helped 343 but also xbox, Also increase game play for the people that cant go out and buy a card or want to get it legit
i have only one question, is it posible to achieve them by gold packs? because if it is possible to take them by gold pack im not buying it, I wont ever pay 9,99€ into a game, even halo.
im just sharing my opinion, not intended to judge anyone (sorry for my bad english)
DaxSeven09 wrote:
please don't make the helmets go away i got to get as much points as i can to buy them please i only have 5 days to make before its too late
There has been plenty of time to earn these points and frankly 5 days is pretty doable. Just go for Mythic WZFF, and you'll get there in no time as well as sell all your Reqs.
well i did that already, i sell my reqs but i was not a big of mythc wzff. at least i finally got the classic helmets.
Still have one up for grabs in GD for those that interested.
Can you please bring it back at some point? Please?
Ragg Do11 wrote:
I sold off a ton of Reg's last night and finished with 150,304 req points.... now, do i get the pack.... or 15 Gold packs?.... god damn it!
I would get the pack since these helmets aren't in the general pool.

i have only one question, is it posible to achieve them by gold packs? because if it is possible to take them by gold pack im not buying it, I wont ever pay 9,99€ into a game, even halo.
im just sharing my opinion, not intended to judge anyone (sorry for my bad english)
It is not in the regular req pool. You can only get these helmets in this pack.
No point in trying now I guess
I want to know will the pack still be available to purchase with req points at around 10pm to 11pm central time today?
NinjaCoby wrote:
I want to know will the pack still be available to purchase with req points at around 10pm to 11pm central time today?
I would say yes since the OP states it will be removed on the 21st, and 11pm CST is still the 20th.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
NinjaCoby wrote:
I would say yes since the OP states it will be removed on the 21st, and 11pm CST is still the 20th.
That is what I was assuming. Thanks for your input on it.
idk why ppl liked them
When exactly is it going away?
Wish we keep getting classic helmets from time to time and some armours on the way too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6