2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
RBaziFX wrote:
Also this thread is a prime example of why a M rated game shouldn't be rated for Teens. (:
The game isn't worth the M rating. Have you seen how toned down this is compared to the others, THERE IS NO BLOOD. I farmed for the Achilles and felt bad the whole time, but now that I have it I will not farm. BTB farming is way worse than WZ farming btw.
Kator Hol wrote:
1. It's not bullying.
2. Randoms farm too.
As soon as "core is vulnerable" happens, a timer should start counting down. End the game. Play the objective.
Then people will forcibly give up a base and farm from there.
I have been seeing a lot of farming threads but I never been farmed and at rank 101. I wonder how many people who do complain about farming know what farming is.

I bet some instances are where the enemy team is kicking their butt but the team is holding them off the core well enough that the enemy team can't quite finish them off.
343 altered the way ppl spawn within a contested base. By trying to eliminate farming, it has only increased it. It's harder than ever to push in and take a base, mostly Bc you have to clear it then they spawn right next you in the base.

Its really not my fault I walked in with the intent to cap and a blaze of glory fully loaded.

Its not gonna end well for you in that range.

As a company, we have worked tactics and game plans to win. We hate farming and will blow the core ASAP, but now it can be tough to push thru that last base. And a lot of games seems really "farmy."

Our company used to get crushed, and we have been farmed, now we win a lot.

If you don't want to get "farmed" then join a group and play to win. Don't come here and whine about getting bullied. . .
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I can tell the whole team to go to the back of the base, running out with no chance of survival is just feeling their farming
BBT2014 wrote:

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
Your not serious? How long have you been playing online?

There are plenty of other games out there that won't hurt your delicate sensibilities.

The butt hurt is real.. This is halo. This is a competitive online environment.
Seriously tho.. For real? You gotta be trolling lol..
BBT2014 wrote:

There are plenty of other games out there that won't hurt your delicate sensibilities.

I'm not joking. Just because its a competitive game you don't throw good behavior and respect for others out of the window.

A "good game" instead of farming or tea bagging goes a long way...If everyone did this online gaming wouldn't have such a bad rep, people would talk outside of party chat more etc.

But no people want to bully so everyone party chats to avoid negativity but then people spawn kill or farm or tea bag to voice their hatefulness in a way that can't be muted.
Is a guy with 2 Unfriggenbelievables in a single game considered a farmer?
I'm in a game where the enemy team has like 7 Banshees surrounding the South Garage on Attack on Sanctum, and have people with Answer SAWs surrounding it, killing everyone. This is what like 90% of Warzone games are now. Please do something 343!
BBT2014 wrote:

I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:

I'm not joking. Just because its a competitive game you don't throw good behavior and respect for others out of the window.

A "good game" instead of farming or tea bagging goes a long way...If everyone did this online gaming wouldn't have such a bad rep, people would talk outside of party chat more etc.

But no people want to bully so everyone party chats to avoid negativity but then people spawn kill or farm or tea bag to voice their hatefulness in a way that can't be muted.
I was teabagged by some bully in FFA after he killed me. I then killed the bully back. A few minutes later the bully killed me again and teabagged me again. So I decided I would show this bully what's up and I teabagged him the next time I killed him. This carried on to the end of the game.

I won that game, by 1 kill, the big teabagging bully came in second and we were miles ahead of the rest of the players, almost 10 kills up. He then sent me a hateful message saying GG :). I don't know what kind of weird bully talk this but I figured I would show him what's up and sent him a GG :) back.

He then messaged me that he was looking for a 4v4 slayer team and invited me to play with him. I then decided he was the worst kind of bully and dropped the headset and powered down the Xbox. (Wife came home).

*teabagging in halo is not teabagging in real life. It's all over the place and usually doesn't have a hateful meaning attached. IMO it's usually the kids that think theyre being farmed (~bullied~) that teabag the most*

I bet some instances are where the enemy team is kicking their butt but the team is holding them off the core well enough that the enemy team can't quite finish them off.
You have a pretty solid point, there. I suppose its a bit difficult to determine if a team really is "farming." But if that state of "destroy the enemy core" is on for too long is a good sign its farming, especially if the defense has low reqs while attackers has high reqs.
I'm in a game where the enemy team has like 7 Banshees surrounding the South Garage on Attack on Sanctum, and have people with Answer SAWs surrounding it, killing everyone. This is what like 90% of Warzone games are now. Please do something 343!
That's bad, I've experienced some matches as a losing defending team and there were many tanks/wraiths outside preventing us from doing anything really.
BBT2014 wrote:

I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
Rygeist wrote:
RBaziFX wrote:
Rygeist wrote:
RBaziFX wrote:
RBaziFX wrote:
RBaziFX wrote:
they may wish to look to the competitive scene, which hosts a healthy population of players who all understand and agree to pure win-focused competition.

Tell that to Frosty who Teabagged everyone during the HCS and shouted "These guys are so -Yoinking!- bad." across the stage during the HCS finals. Or Ghandi even... go look that guy up.

So what's so bad about that? Trash talking has always been apart of the pro leagues and it's a good thing, builds tensions for the crowds and shakes up the minds of weak opponents. It is not bullying. Also when you part of the most dominant team in the game you can call anyone anything you want to. Welcome to the big leagues is all I can say.

Psychological abuse is as much a part of bullying as is physical. Do you think this behavior is something they strictly reserve for competitive play? Think again. My company had bubu dubu in our rankings during our grind for the helmet, and he exuded the exact same behavior in a casual setting. Bullying, as you put it, has been a part of online gaming long before Warzone.
But as OP is worried about how slaying people is bullying people. All the pros trash talk, watch their streams. If you simply can't handle someone being rude to you on a game about a game then you might not be mature enough to be playing online games. This is what happens when something is giving away from stat progression. It is not bullying it is stat farming which has been around for ages. If you happen to be on the receiving end of it well that sucks but your not being bullied point blank.
If you can't handle being out played, then you might not be mature enough either. There are plenty of other friendly online game out there.
Exactly. All these farming threads are just that. People who can't handle what's beine dealt to them.
So getting destroyed by the enemy team via farming is "People who can't handle whats being dealt"?

No. No one wants to waste their time getting slaughtered by a bunch of sweats. Farming is a huge problem. None of my friends play Halo 5 anymore because of the Spartan Companies farming for DA ACHILLES.
I just do not.understand the whole your a tryhard deal. Technically you calling people sweats is bullying. No one said it was fun to get slaughtered. And also most try hards I know wouldn't be farming kills to get some silly armor that everyone is going to have at some point. Try hards care more about gameplay and wins, not barbie accessories for their spartan.
Its not so much tryhards. I udnerstand they are out there, and they will always be there, it's just annoying because its slightly escalated because of the Achilles Armor.

Warzone is supposed to be casual/social and its no longer that. Which is fine because this game is slowly dying I feel like.
Says who? No where has 343i once said Warzone was meant to be casual and carefree. Just because people want it to be, doesn't make it so.
Wait so when the core is vunerable I have to destroy it? What if I want to win the game by getting Spartan kills and not destroying the core? Thats still playing the objective. If you are going to cry this much about farming bail out of the game, one quit won't kill you and unless you are a habitual quitter you'll be fine.
BBT2014 wrote:

Online interactions not rated.
That's bad, I've experienced some matches as a losing defending team and there were many tanks/wraiths outside preventing us from doing anything really.
It's ridiculous. When this happens I literally just stay inside and mess around in the home base. Like I literally lose the will to play. There is no fun to be had.
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:

Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13