2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
As much as I hate being farmed, i feel as though this is a tough one to try and fix. Whether you're against a giant coordinated squad or a group of randies, whoever is better by a large margin will dominate and end up farming. Yeah they could hurry and rekt the core but no one likes a match that's only acouple minutes long. Might as well rack up kills and get points. Other team has the opportunity to do the same, just with a disadvantage and probably gunna take the L ha-ha. But like I said, this one is just tough to do.
I admire how defining "farming" has to continually evolve to keep up with those demanding a victory be handed to them
I'm in a game where the enemy team has like 7 Banshees surrounding the South Garage on Attack on Sanctum, and have people with Answer SAWs surrounding it, killing everyone. This is what like 90% of Warzone games are now. Please do something 343!
That's bad, I've experienced some matches as a losing defending team and there were many tanks/wraiths outside preventing us from doing anything really.
It's ridiculous. When this happens I literally just stay inside and mess around in the home base. Like I literally lose the will to play. There is no fun to be had.
Hahah! Me too! I don't really mess around inside, but I lost the will to play recently. I may play sometimes, but its the same thing again. I try arena, but after awhile I get bored and would want to switch it up. That's why the playlist variety complaints are very real. I like warzone, but it's getting annoying now.
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
You can avoid farmers... or run blindly into half of the enemy team at one time. (Like me sometimes on accident)
Why is this bullying?
I say that 343 must put a warning to people who core camp
Oh boy! Carnage!
So its bullying now? I thought i was done with all the butthurt kids from the undertale community.
I have been seeing a lot of farming threads but I never been farmed and at rank 101. I wonder how many people who do complain about farming know what farming is.

I bet some instances are where the enemy team is kicking their butt but the team is holding them off the core well enough that the enemy team can't quite finish them off.
It doesn't sound like the op knows what farming is. The advice provided won't work if you are being farmed. I have been farmed probably less than 5 times in over 2k games. It is an awful experience.
When my team opens your core, i sneak in to hide and kill your main base marines. Mmmm farming AND being friendly by not killing you.
It's just a matter of skill. Of course a full 12 man team on Warzone is going to have the advantage of 100% communication. However, whether you're playing with a bunch of randoms or not, if your team allows themselves to be pushed back to the core within minutes it falls solely on you guys.
Eh I tend to farm time to time. Do I care? No. Is ti bullying? No its a game.
I believe it's less abusive control if we have a ticket system similar to Battlefield's. Doesn't have to be like 1000+.
the truth was not clear to me this forum or what their purpose but I think it means that there bullyng least socially
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
So do you think that everyone deserves a medal even if they don't take the traditional top three places? That's the gist I'm getting for your replies.

Now on topic, the world isn't fair and this happens, but here's the kicker! This is a video game, not real life. There's a disclaimer that clearly states online interactions not rrated. if you don't like what you are experiencing online either play something else or get use to it. I win a game against a guy talking crap on the other team of course I'm going to brag, and if the same happened to me I'd blow if off, it's a game aafter who cares.

Also bragging rights are still a thing in 2016. Asking people to change their behavior because you don't like something isn't happening.
I have been seeing a lot of farming threads but I never been farmed and at rank 101. I wonder how many people who do complain about farming know what farming is.

I bet some instances are where the enemy team is kicking their butt but the team is holding them off the core well enough that the enemy team can't quite finish them off.
I had a game earlier that was like that, I was with a 6 man in game chat and we had a tank on each side, snipers on the catwalks and gungooses with people on the back spamming nades at the doors. Even though they tripple capped our organized defense along with the randoms was just too much for them, after almost ten mins of this because we got capped early and they were ignoring bosses someone plugged in a mic and started calling them farmers, meanwhile we were getting tons of kills and shutting down all their pushes. They weren't farming us, we just had too good of a defense.
Fishztikz wrote:
To avoid being farmed, I highly suggest you not play Warzone or WZ Assault.
Exactly. The 343i implied that they were going to do something to help alleviate Warzone farming in the weekly Community Update they posted 5½ months ago! Obviously, that isn't going to happen.

You can double-check my service record: I haven't played a single game of PvP Warzone since Firefight was released on June 29th, and that is primarily because of farmers. Since then, I have been quite content playing Arena Slayer, Warzone Firefight, and the weekly rotating social playlist.
RBaziFX wrote:
Wow are we seriously to the point where gamers are going to need a "safe place"?!?!
For real it is getting ridiculous..... Take a butt kicking and move on. It is just a game and if you aren't good enough to prevent yourself from being farmed then you shouldn't be taking the game as serious as you do.
Bionicled wrote:
Is a guy with 2 Unfriggenbelievables in a single game considered a farmer?
He's considered someone that's good at halo, and a testament to how bad your team was for letting him manage that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13