6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
CoD doesn't matter, this is halo. Besides if they are both better than each other in different things wouldn't that make them equal in a way that they can brag about their skills in that game or genre. I assume you are no older than 16 and aren't mature enough to understand the difference between bullying and just messing around. And since when does bragging suddenly make everyone inferior.
ZeefIex wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
CoD doesn't matter, this is halo. Besides if they are both better than each other in different things wouldn't that make them equal in a way that they can brag about their skills in that game or genre. I assume you are no older than 16 and aren't mature enough to understand the difference between bullying and just messing around. And since when does bragging suddenly make everyone inferior.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will forever hurt me!
Bionicled wrote:
Is a guy with 2 Unfriggenbelievables in a single game considered a farmer?
He's considered someone that's good at halo, and a testament to how bad your team was for letting him manage that.
I wouldn't say that spliced is that good, he just has a ton of reds at his disposal so when he dies in one he just spawns another and so on.
This is why I stay away from all that competitive stuff, to much drama for me. (And I get really angry) lol

I'll admit though, when teams are balanced it's some of the most fun. I think that's what 343 needs to work on, balancing teams out better so everyone can have a good and challenging yet equal match.
RBaziFX wrote:
ZeefIex wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:

Lol no. Not in 2016.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will forever hurt me!
FUS RO DAH!
Ive never really coming across much farming and hardly ever play with a full fireteam, do people really encounter it that much?
YouthNAsia wrote:
RBaziFX wrote:
Wow are we seriously to the point where gamers are going to need a "safe place"?!?!
Welcome to Earth 2016.....Spartan Justice Warriors (actually that'd be a good spartan co name lol)?
Haha that's actually pretty great.
That would be a great company name. xD
I'll pitch it to my company.
lol. people stat padding isnt bullying
this is stupid af
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What will make you happy?
Social Bullying? It's both non-verbal and non-physical. It means get better.
ZeefIex wrote:
Bionicled wrote:
Is a guy with 2 Unfriggenbelievables in a single game considered a farmer?
He's considered someone that's good at halo, and a testament to how bad your team was for letting him manage that.
I wouldn't say that spliced is that good, he just has a ton of reds at his disposal so when he dies in one he just spawns another and so on.
Having a ton of req's is also an easy way to get unfrigs. But even then that's a lot of kills to not flank and kill him
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
The best way to stop farming is to disable stats. Track them everywhere except Custom Games, Forge, BTB and Warzone...
When I was playing against a 12 man fireteam I won LoL just hide till they capture all the bases then go capture one.
Red III wrote:
lol. people stat padding isnt bullying
this is stupid af
Ikr
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
if you go into social game modes and expect to win games you aren't wanted in the community. if your goal is to always stomp opponents and never get stomped on yourself you aren't in the correct mind set. the point of social is that your performance does not hurt you if it isn't good. so you need to calm down and casual up my friend, you dont have to hit a sniping killionaire every game.
RBaziFX wrote:
Wow are we seriously to the point where gamers are going to need a "safe place"?!?!
Games are exactly a place where people should feel free to enjoy themselves without others working together to inhibit their experience. If this is even required of kids at recess, I'm sure that "gamers" in all of their sophisticated wisdom can handle basic interpersonal behavior.
Warzone is supposed to be Halo 5's social playlist. The other "social" playlists were given little attention, as 343 and Microsoft focused on their new, money-farm gamemode. It's supposed to be a place to have fun, but it's hard to have fun when you're constantly getting your -Yoink- kicked. I that, save for Attack on Sanctum games, I always get absolutely destroyed by the other team. I've often gotten farmed in Warzone, which is why I've been focusing more on Action Sack and FFA Arena. When it seems the only purpose of playing is to feed the other team, you won't want to play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13