2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
I'm not the first nor will I be the last but I'm still going to say it. Farming is NOT bullying. There is not threatening behavior, abuse or posturing. Is it ethically questionable? Sure. Is it bullying? No. The notion is ridiculous. People are playing at a meta game in order to achieve something in what they view as the most efficient way possible. People get frustrated in the process and that's about it.
RBaziFX wrote:
Wow are we seriously to the point where gamers are going to need a "safe place"?!?!
Pretty much
YouthNAsia wrote:
Please go ahead and close this mods...

it's going to get ugly in here
not even they could fix this we outta his shut off the internet.
Its not bullying.... Its alot of things, but not bullying. I have been core farmed maybe 20-30 times and kill farmed in invasion games back in reach. It sucks, but it happens. just let it pass and try to have fun in the next game.

so.... Dose this mean the game mode infection is considered bullying?
Your comparing farming to bullying? Wow, the only bullying is when the people getting farmed sends you hate messages.
Phaaze wrote:
The best way to solve that issue would be to not have the current requirements to unlock Achilles.

343 decides to make one set of armor something you have to work for and it causes this issue which they even said they saw evidence of but them claimed it's not directly tied to the issue.

Before anyone even tries to imply, no, I don't care for Achilles. As much of a completionist I believe I am, the aesthetics are not to my tastes. I joined a small Spartan Company that I recently left because we are entirely inactive. I'd rather get better at playing the game than mindlessly hack away at a bunch of tedious objectives killing a bunch of people who aren't good at the game and still be bad.
Hope you realize people farmed before Achilies, farm for commendations, and farm for fun too.
Indeed, farming is no new thing. People have been growing sprouts and harvesting crops for thousands of years.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't play WZ anymore since WFF was released and I'm not interested in Achilles, I don't think it's bullying, the farming has been going on for ages and it does spoil the fun aspect of the game and actually devalues the Achilles armour because you know it was Farmed. Maybe they (343) should have made the Achilles obtainable by completion of all in game commendations, Campaign Legendary, Campaign Legendary Co-op and all in game achievements, 100% the game and get Achilles. But it is what it is and if you put something out there then people will try to get, whether you think they got it through Skill or just through good organisation is a different matter. Peace out LBC.
BTW I did all the in game weapon, and most of the game mode commendations solo and now I'm going for the vehicle commendation also solo...just saying. peace out LBC
This is why I don't play Warzone much, actually, the only game type I still enjoy is WZFF. This is getting out of hand.

You try to play a fun game of Slayer, or Swat and you get your butt handed to you by smurf players.

You try to play a fun game of Warzone, and all your bases get taken over in the first 3 minutes, then you are being spawn-killed for the rest of the match.

Is it me, or is Halo 5 multiplayer just not fun anymore because of people like this?
Spoiler:
Show
NEXUS NX wrote:

You try to play a fun game of Warzone, and all your bases get taken over in the first 3 minutes, then you are being spawn-killed for the rest of the match.

Is it me, or is Halo 5 multiplayer just not fun anymore because of people like this?
Spoiler:
Show

343i could stop it if they chose too. Once a team captures the bases and the core is vulnerable a timer starts. The team has one minute to destroy the core. If they don't the bases unlock allowing the spawn trapped team a safe spawn. I suggested this a few times.
If you want to know what it feels like to be farmed, just do a Warzone on expanded search type. I have had really bad experiences with Warzone so now almost never play it, beyond Firefight that is. the biggest problem is that I don't know who to report/blame
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
Current year is irrelevant. The community has existed for over a decade with some of the original 2001 players still among it. Newer generational players adapt to the preexisting norm, not the other way around.

And if you're matching the same person across different games enough times to establish a cycle, you're probably on each other's friends list.

The entire point of anything competitive is to prove who is better.

We aren't all created equal. That type of 'feel good vibe' is only meant to inspire the destitute. Modern science has proven that some humans are born superior to others on a cellular level. I'm blood type O-, as such I'm a better red cell donor than 94% of the world's population simply due to the fact I was born with that unique attribute.
So eventually these "farming duches" will make this an unplayable mode, like the dark zone in Division. They lost 90% of their player base. How many is 343i willing to lose?
Kator Hol wrote:
So eventually these "farming duches" will make this an unplayable mode, like the dark zone in Division. They lost 90% of their player base. How many is 343i willing to lose?
The Division didn't lost 90% of their player base just because of the DZ. They lost it because there was no reason to play the game after reaching level 30.
Kator Hol wrote:
The Division didn't lost 90% of their player base just because of the DZ. They lost it because there was no reason to play the game after reaching level 30.
The dark zone was supposed to be end game content. It turned into a sh*tstorm, and everyone stopped playing.
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
Farming is bullying teabagging is bullying

All unsportsmanlike behavior or negativity pointed at an individual is bullying/harassment

Its not just a Halo problem its a problem with all games and the internet in general
I don't farm, since I wouldn't like it happening to me, but teabagging? Really? If you can't play a game because someone else wants to keep you from playing for whatever reason (ego boost, maybe?), that may be reason to be mad. Some random guy just saying "Ha ha," after a minor victory over you isn't something to be so mad about. If you can't handle a minor brag after a fair victory, either grow up or get off of the internet (or both).
Yeah because bragging is a totally okay thing for someone to do...

I was raised with the idea that we are all equal and shouldn't put others down because you're not any better than them.

People that brag think they're above others its not a healthy mindset right?
If they beat you, they've just proven that they are better.

Bragging rights are a thing.
Lol no. Not in 2016.

Bragging shows you have bad character and no respect for others because you won something so you feel the need to make them feel inferior instead of saying GG...

Lets say the person bragging beat me in a halo match but I'm better than them at some other game like CoD that leads to a constant cycle of bragging nonsense and trolling that goes nowhere and needs to die because we are both better at something
Current year is irrelevant. The community has existed for over a decade with some of the original 2001 players still among it. Newer generational players adapt to the preexisting norm, not the other way around.

And if you're matching the same person across different games enough times to establish a cycle, you're probably on each other's friends list.
I have been around since 2005 and bragging rights were everything. My friend would brag about beating me 25 times, but when I beat him once, I bragged about that. Today I can beat him in Halo 2-5. If it wasn't for him giving me a reason to get better at the game, I wouldn't have gotten better. This whole new generation of gamers wanting free trophies for coming last is pathetic. They need to earn their trophies and they will understand how it feels to accomplish something in life.
1. It's not bullying.
2. Randoms farm too.
Indeed, you took the words from my mouth.
When that happens it just means that your team got out played during the warzone match!
Farming is just part of it. Even if you like it or not. It's something we jusy have to live with. I have to say is not something I experience often.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13