Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Purchase Xbox One to play Halo 5?

OP Datsun Watson

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
I bought xbox one as its best console out there and im a huge halo fan so it made sense
why i got a Xbone
-nothing on playstation i couldnt play on xbox
-i could move my minecraft world over from 360 to one
-what i saw from the H5 beta

that plus bias of being a halo fan
It's a very good idea. Halo is the best in the lineup of x box games at the time
well im loyal to xbox/microsoft I brought all there consoles on day 1 i have a few nintedo items around but never use them much, I had a PS3 for 1 week because my friends told me to try it I hated it and sold it. the only 1 thing I have from sony and use is a tv. got to admit it has good sound quality.
Yes I bought it specifically for halo 5 and the deal of 225 dollars with the game was great
Did anyone else jump on the xbox one band wagon just to continue playing the Halo series? I was holding out living on the 360 and Wii U until last month I purchased it with Halo 5. I think it was worth it, regardless of many of the forum opinions.
I did this for MCC, which wasn't worth the xbox one. Now though, H5 is here and it is the best fps game ever, and worth $400.
Halo 5 In Xbox One is awesome.
Nope, had an Xbox One since release, enjoyed many other games on it before Halo. For people that are new and thought there's nothing good until Halo 5 I suggest you check out Ori and the Blind Forest, Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2.

That being said I purchased a second Xbox One when Halo 5 came out on the pretense of giving my current one to my girlfriend (in reality I just wanted the new Guardians design 1TB model)
I got xbox one mostly because of Halo, sure there are some games out now/soon to be released I want like Star Wars Battlefront, but mostly I got it for Halo.
I bought an xbox one just for Halo 5 after 2 years of no console gaming.
I you're a loyal Halo fan and want to continue kicking covenant and forerunners then yes... I liked Halo 5, I've played every single FPS Halo and this is my ranking: 1. Halo 2 2. Halo: Reach 3. Halo 5 4. Halo 4 5. Halo 3 6. Halo CE
I bought my Xbox One in the beginning of this year, I want a next Gen console and my PS4 was stolen so I just moved along and take it as destination... And now the only games I've bought are Halo MCC and Halo 5(occasionally Spartan Assault) ,but I plan on buying Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST.
Nah, i got an Xbox One day one edition. Halo 2, being my favourite Halo, was getting remastered on x1, so I NEEDED one
Same. I moved up for Destiny, but chose Xbox One because of Halo 5's promised release.
I did. I finally shelled out the money so I could play my favorite game series. I think it was worth it as well.
I did as well. There are only two games I am a huge follower of, Halo and Forza. So the xbone had to happen sooner or later. Ive never owned a special edition console in my life and normally wait till the consoles are a couple years old and cheaper, but I splurged this time and bought the guardians special edition tb with both the chief and Locke controlers.
I may do so in December.

If only Halo was released on PC... *sigh*
There's a possibility for Halo 5 being released on Windows 10

Halo Wars 2 is confirmed though
Nope.

Picked one up when they dropped the price and dropped the Kinect.

Never liked the Kinect on my 360, didn't want to be forced to pay for something I wasn't going to use.
I may do so in December.

If only Halo was released on PC... *sigh*
If only.
Did anyone else jump on the xbox one band wagon just to continue playing the Halo series? I was holding out living on the 360 and Wii U until last month I purchased it with Halo 5. I think it was worth it, regardless of many of the forum opinions.
I ended buying three of them because of their flippin split screen decision. It's ending up being an okay thing in the end but it's nothing about Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10