PvE Warzone Lets make it happen!

OP MetalHedSpartan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84
So just in case nobody remembers back in February 343 said in a Warzone Q&A that if there was enough hype and enthusiasm for a PvE version of Warzone then they would implement it as part of the Post-Launch Content! I'ts somewhere in here just keep scrolling!

Anyways the Reddit Halo community is already making tons of noise just take a look
Upvotes and counting!

Just imagine 24 Spartans on a Warzone map going up against hordes and hordes of AI, while defending Generators and causing mayhem all around!
This would be a perfect successor to FireFight and an amazing way of creating a whole different experience in Halo 5:Guardians!

(Edit here's the quote for my lazy folk!)

Dundeeee
Any chance we'll see a PvE only version of Warzone?
We have no plans for a PvE-only version of Warzone, but this is something we may consider post-launch if there is enough enthusiasm from the Halo 5 community.
You just blew my mind. I wouldn't even miss firefight. Plus everyone could use their own color scheme, since there is only one team.
I fully support it. Firefight Warzone, full REQ system enabled. This will allow for players OF ALL SKILL LEVELS to fully enjoy the REQ system, instead of finally getting an ONI Scorpion and getting it destroyed within seconds.

I don't agree with 24 players. Allow it to be played solo. 1-10 players, maybe? I don't know. As long as it can be played solo.
PvEasy? But why...?

If you want lousy, repetitive FPS PvE you can play Destiny.
Imagine that it starts off with 24 players, and each player has like 2 lives. So as it goes on, you're forced to watch your friends tragically fall beside you as you continue the fight until the last man
I'm absolutely down for this
PvEasy? But why...?

Except Halo AI is actually fun to fight.
PvEasy? But why...?

Yes...but it would be destiny done right.

Couple it with a decent spartan ops and BOOM....what destiny should have been
PvEasy? But why...?

Halo has never done PVE right. Firefight was a good start, but Gears of War with Horde and CoD with Zombies are much better. Halo needs it's own signature PVE mode.
PvEasy? But why...?

Spartan Ops would like a word with you.
PvEasy? But why...?

I disliked Spartan ops because of recycled environments and mission design. The AI was fine
PvEasy? But why...?

We don't talk about Spartan Ops.
Nuggetsx wrote:
You just blew my mind. I wouldn't even miss firefight. Plus everyone could use their own color scheme, since there is only one team.
That was my thought too! it would make it way more immersive like you're actually fighting a real WAR!
Nuggetsx wrote:
That was my thought too! it would make it way more immersive like you're actually fighting a real WAR!
I'm getting chills thinking about it...
Nuggetsx wrote:
And do we even know if theater is in Warzone?!
I mean how cool would that be for Machinima makers!?
PvEasy? But why...?

We do when we're basically asking for matchmade Spartan Ops.

Warzone seems to be infinitely better than any forced PvE mode would ever be anyways. I'm gonna be an Arena tryhard and I still like how it looks and will play it plenty.
Nuggetsx wrote:
And do we even know if theater is in Warzone?!
I mean how cool would that be for Machinima makers!?
That would take it to a whole new level. And I'm fairly sure that theatre is in warzone considering its in arena
PvEasy? But why...?

We do when we're basically asking for matchmade Spartan Ops.

Warzone seems to be infinitely better than any forced PvE mode would ever be anyways. I'm gonna be an Arena tryhard and I still like how it looks and will play it plenty.
OK, but if you are trying to argue AGAINST PvE you don't use the worst example and then ignore all of the examples of games that have done it right. Games, might I add, that would take a MASSIVE hit in population if they took those modes out.
I'd love it.
Could have a shared life pool as well to make it more challenging. 24 players, 24 lives and you could earn more lives with progression. This will encourage teamwork and tactics instead of Spartan ops style where you just throw yourself at them without even thinking :L

edit: could maybe add revive like in campaign as well, just make it longer to revive and a shorter bleed out time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84