3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 84
Sounds fun!
They should do it and do AI updates all view weeks so its more fun.
Pls 343
I like this idea.
I really. really want this
MUST.....HAVE....IT.
a) REVIVE FROM CAMPAIGN ENABLED
b) ONE BIG BASE EVERYONE DEFENDS
c) BOSSES LEAD SQUADS OF ENEMIES. BEWARE PHANTOMS, SPIRITS AND PROMETHEAN WARPS MAY EXPOSE YOUR REAR.
d) LEGENDARY BOSSES ARE ACCOMPANIED BY 4 NORMAL BOSSES AND STORM YOUR BASE AGGRESSIVELY
e) 24 PLAYERS DIVIDED INTO 6 SQUADS OF 4. 1 SQUAD ELIMINATED AFTER EVERY LEGENDARY BOSS ATTACK, BASED ON THEIR POINTS
f) LAST SQUAD STANDING WINS AND ALL GET SILVER REQ PACK
g) REQS ALLOWED BUT VEHICLES CANT VENTURE TOO FAR AWAY EXCEPT AIR VEHICLES
I found the place in the article where they say they might consider it:
Quote:
Any chance we'll see a PvE only version of Warzone?
We have no plans for a PvE-only version of Warzone, but this is something we may consider post-launch if there is enough enthusiasm from the Halo 5 community.
So I guess we must show them we really want this, I'm 100% sure the community would love, every Halo player I've talked to would love this, so maybe we should start a petition or something like this?
YunZhaelor wrote:
I found the place in the article where they say they might consider it:
Quote:
Any chance we'll see a PvE only version of Warzone?
We have no plans for a PvE-only version of Warzone, but this is something we may consider post-launch if there is enough enthusiasm from the Halo 5 community.
So I guess we must show them we really want this, I'm 100% sure the community would love, every Halo player I've talked to would love this, so maybe we should start a petition or something like this?
This topic is pretty much a huge frequency boost. Hopefully Josh gives us a thumbs up soon.
Yes, yes, YES! This is my number one most wished for feature. A Firefight mode would work amazingly with the REQ and revival system! I do think that 24 players is a bit much though and would like a smaller team per game (6 to 8). Waves of enemies with the occasional Warzone boss and random skulls would be awesome! Maybe an entire Warzone map would be too large? Maybe just have them with one of their Armories? Please make it happen 343! Hopefully we get something like this sooner rather than later.
So, essentially, Firefight 3.0
Warzone is stable with 24 players and AI so it could probably handle 8 players against waves really well, it'd be like Firefight BTB without the terrible lag.
Nuggetsx wrote:
You just blew my mind. I wouldn't even miss firefight. Plus everyone could use their own color scheme, since there is only one team.
This would be great. You can't really show off your Spartan like you could in Reach's campaign/Firefight because you have very bright team colors in team multi games.
We need this
We need more support.
Do it, 343
Yes please, get this implemented!
i'd like to see a co-op flood survival mode.
Sound great, get it done 343.
Seriously, how do these shooters get released without horde modes? They are the easiest thing to do to add longevity to games.
Seriously, how do these shooters get released without horde modes? They are the easiest thing to do to add longevity to games.
Exactly. It does seem to me tho that 343 has something against pve, its personal to them.
It would be really cool if it recreated some of the battles in Halo, like the defence of the orbital defense generators (Fall of Reach) or Operation: TORPEDO
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 84