2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 84
I would like to recommit my enthusiasm to this thread!
If they can do this with AI allies that you can squad command and ODST REQ drops. But It needs to be a true "Warzone" maybe open up all the stand alone buildings with locked doors, and turrets and Pelican supply runs. What would really set if off is to make a Smart Glass integration where you can control the enemy AI from an Boss/Commander perspective. Where you can earn points to summon bigger bosses and so on.
Npact wrote:
If they can do this with AI allies that you can squad command and ODST REQ drops. But It needs to be a true "Warzone" maybe open up all the stand alone buildings with locked doors, and turrets and Pelican supply runs. What would really set if off is to make a Smart Glass integration where you can control the enemy AI from an Boss/Commander perspective. Where you can earn points to summon bigger bosses and so on.
I'd settle for just the squad commands; if and when they make PvE Warzone, we need some AI buddies to jump in the Warthog with us.
Npact wrote:
I'd settle for just the squad commands; if and when they make PvE Warzone, we need some AI buddies to jump in the Warthog with us.
I'm not much for Squad Commands, so I'd probably just go with weaponry and vehicles. But it'd be a good thing to have as an option, so I'm certainly not against it.
Please Yes!

Id also like if id be offline as well, but yes either way!
I hate pulling vehicles just to have no one jump in. Squad commands would be a great way to not waste a warthog
I agree! I'm a big fan of doing PvP, but I think a PvE Warzone would become very interesting. It would have to be a real hard one though.
PVE WARZONE YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
I agree! I'm a big fan of doing PvP, but I think a PvE Warzone would become very interesting. It would have to be a real hard one though.
Or maybe they could let us choose the difficulty ourselves like with Firefight and Spartan Ops?
Why is their 65 tabs for this thread wtf
love this idea
Because the more attention it gets, the more likely 343 will read it and pay attention to it.
Pve Warzone would be so sick yo...
i'd be driving warthogs all day lol
Because a lot of people want this
PvEasy? But why...?

If you want lousy, repetitive FPS PvE you can play Destiny.
get that competitive only talk out of here Spartan
PvEasy? But why...?

If you want lousy, repetitive FPS PvE you can play Destiny.
get that competitive only talk out of here Spartan
It's not like slayer isn't a repetitive task of point and shoot :/
Any word from 343 on this yet? I desperately want to see this happen.
Just do it 343i
Just do it 343i
JUST DO IT!!
I think 343 made a mistake by really concentrating on PvP at the expense of PvE in this Halo. The campaign even with skull options is simply not enough reason for purely PvE players to keep this game.
They removed firefight, they didn't even improve then bring back Spartan ops either which frankly with a lot more OPTIONS (limited lives/checkpoints + skull options) could have worked.
It's not like people expected dozens of PvE modes but one QUALITY mode beyond the campaign shouldn't be too much to ask in a modern AAA shooter.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 84