3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 84
Why is their 65 tabs for this thread wtf
Because people want this to happen, genius.
Keep the dream alive!
Syntherios wrote:
Keep the dream alive!
I will continue posting in this thread until it happens!
With every passing update with no mention of a PvE mode, my hope that it will arrive at a time when it will really matter diminishes. I'm convinced if it comes at all it's going to be like Titanfall where it is the last DLC and the player base is heavily diminished.
At least say it is in the works 343.
Still waiting on news or a comment from 343 about this mode.
Joining the thread to keep this dream alive.
I would love to see this happen. Here's hoping that it is actually possible.
I feel that way as well. I feel like it would take entirely too many resources to actually be accomplished. Perhaps in halo 6.
i fully support this.

it's gonna be like firefight 3.0!
343i told us they would make PvE Warzone if there was enough "enthusiasm from the community", that's sounds like it's possible to me.
Yes yes I'm dying for a PVE mode in halo!
I feel that way as well. I feel like it would take entirely too many resources to actually be accomplished. Perhaps in halo 6.
If it takes plenty of resources eg time/money then make it PAID DLC.
I would rather that than some rushed mode, not put together with enough time or care.
MTKC2009 wrote:
If it takes plenty of resources eg time/money then make it PAID DLC.
I would rather that than some rushed mode, not put together with enough time or care.
I wouldn't mind paying for it in the least. One of my favorite parts of Halo has always been the AI.
Haven't posted in this thread for a few months, but I refuse to give up hope!

12 players using the REQ system against enemy waves and bosses. Heck, even subdivide teams into smaller groups so that there is some friendly competition to score points.

Throw in the orders and revive mechanic from campaign, and some friendly AI REQs (Spartans, Marines, ODST's etc) and I'm a happy camper!

The dream is not dead! #WarzonePvE
Man, just imagining the fun games that could come out of this gives me goosebumps
This would absolutely be awesome! It would be such a change to see a matchmade playlist where everyone is in one team fighting the actual enemy of the game!
THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!
Like many of you, I'm not giving up hope! I posted a while back in this post to show support, and I'm posting again.

I made a HUGE post (14,000 words) a few days ago to give ideas for this game mode and it got next to no replies (too long). If you're interested in it, you can view it by clicking on my name and viewing the post.

REALLY hope this happens.
Wow with this many forum post 343 should definitely notice.
Most likely 343 has noticed the community feedback for this and will implement this in the future.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 84