8. ...
  9. 84
Can't agree more
343 pls
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
Nuggetsx wrote:
You just blew my mind. I wouldn't even miss firefight. Plus everyone could use their own color scheme, since there is only one team.
Nuff said.
This would be awesome! I'd play the hell out of this!
So just in case nobody remembers back in February 343 said in a Warzone Q&A that if there was enough hype and enthusiasm for a PvE version of Warzone then they would implement it as part of the Post-Launch Content! I'ts somewhere in here just keep scrolling!

Anyways the Reddit Halo community is already making tons of noise just take a look
Upvotes and counting!

Just imagine 24 Spartans on a Warzone map going up against hordes and hordes of AI, while defending Generators and causing mayhem all around!
This would be a perfect successor to FireFight and an amazing way of creating a whole different experience in Halo 5:Guardians!

(Edit here's the quote for my lazy folk!)

Dundeeee
Any chance we'll see a PvE only version of Warzone?
We have no plans for a PvE-only version of Warzone, but this is something we may consider post-launch if there is enough enthusiasm from the Halo 5 community.
This needs to happen, I still want Spartan Ops but this would be great. Who wouldn't want Halo mega firefight mode?

While you are at it 343 sort out the dedicated servers in the EU and elsewhere in the world. This is becoming a joke now.
This sound very interesting! I think there was a thread a month or so ago about something similar, like having the enemies controlling the bases and some of them would have a ship like the lich above them with a grav. lift to board it and destroy it.
Dear 343 Industries

. . .
Do this! Do this naow! You make this happen! We all want this!
Do it! Want it! Need it! Agh!
. . .
Sorry everyone, I lost my cool. I just get passionate sometimes. :p

But seriously, do it 343i. ಠ_ಠ
I really like horde/firefight modes and would love to see this happen.
71 pages of enthusiasm.

'Nuff said.
Bad John wrote:
71 pages of enthusiasm.

'Nuff said.
Nope, not enough.

At whatever page count they announce PvE DLC, that will be enough . . . .
Still no word from 343 on this?! This idea is solid gold!
PLEASE 343
I WOULD PERSONALLY MAKE LOVE TO EVERY SINGLE DEVELOPER IN YOUR STUDIO
C'MON 343! THIS WILL LITERALLY BE THE MOST FUN GAME MODE IN HALO 5!
So just in case nobody remembers back in February 343 said in a Warzone Q&A that if there was enough hype and enthusiasm for a PvE version of Warzone then they would implement it as part of the Post-Launch Content! I'ts somewhere in here just keep scrolling!

Anyways the Reddit Halo community is already making tons of noise just take a look
Upvotes and counting!

Just imagine 24 Spartans on a Warzone map going up against hordes and hordes of AI, while defending Generators and causing mayhem all around!
This would be a perfect successor to FireFight and an amazing way of creating a whole different experience in Halo 5:Guardians!

(Edit here's the quote for my lazy folk!)

Dundeeee
Any chance we'll see a PvE only version of Warzone?
We have no plans for a PvE-only version of Warzone, but this is something we may consider post-launch if there is enough enthusiasm from the Halo 5 community.
... Yes
C'mon Josh, announce it and be done with it :)
PLEASE BRING PVE
Bring on the pve
Why not? This sounds like a great idea! I'd be stoked to be able to play an improved version of firefight. Those days were the best, firefight with friends on legendary trying to survive past the first set. This would bring back a large portion of the community. This along with the gamemode update will help the community rise in numbers by a huge proportion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 69
  4. 70
  5. 71
  6. 72
  7. 73
  8. ...
  9. 84