5. 82
  6. 83
  7. ...
  8. 84
WE DID IT!!!!
WE DID IT!!!!
We diiiiiid! :'D
*celebration* WOOOOO
OMG WE DID IT THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

now that that's over can I get some subscribers on my channel? ;')
Thank you!
Congrats to anyone who cared about this enough to spread the word!

Thank you, 343!

WE DID IT ALRIGHT!
We did it... OMG we did it. Thank you to all posters... Thanks to 343... We did it! I cant wait for This! Is This just a dream? Gimme a slap... Hmm no. High five guys! Cmon give me a community-high-five!
Awesome! Thanks to everyone for posting and letting 343i know we wanted this.
I am in favor of this. But it must have a boss 10 times harder than Warden Eternal. One that will shoot you if you shoot them, at any range.
i support it, its good idea. halo have PVE before but small scale PVE like coop and rain of bullets, if warzone have PVE, its perfect large scale PVE cool
We did it! On the halo youtube channel at the end of the preview for hammer storm they showed warzone firefight! :D
Warzone Firefight has officially been confirmed- and from the looks of 343i's plans for future content updates, it's coming in June! Great work, guys!

Only one thing that bothered me; from the way they described it, it sounds like it may only be available as a co-op game mode; I seriously hope there's a single-player option for Warzone Firefight.
We did it you magnificent -Yoinks!-!
well we got it. 343 saw this but not the elite thread....dont know how i should feel
Now all we need to do is work on other things we want to this extent
You should be happy.
Where is the elite thread. Let's make that massive.
YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!
Yup we did it. How exciting. I just hope that they have solo play and co-op. Awesome work guys.
OMG WE DID IT THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

now that that's over can I get some subscribers on my channel? ;')
Thank you!
Can I also get some subscribers lol
https://youtu.be/4UEEjV94cMI
It's confirmed in the March update.
GG guys. They actually listened.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. ...