OP MetalHedSpartan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. ...
  7. 84
Yay we did. Next stop bringing back Elites.
It's happening!!!!!
This has got to be the most positive forum on Halo waypoint at the moment! I also love the idea - it would give so much more diversity to the game and could help gradually build players' teamwork with other, randomised players.
Ka Five wrote:
WE DID IT!!!!
We diiiiiid! :'D
Lo isimos
Thank you 343 seems you have listened to your PvE fan base.
Warzone: firefight is coming.

Sounds cool and hopefully this mode will be very good.
We did it!
Well... we made it happen. Good work, Spartans!
We did it guys!!!
From what I hear it won't be out until June. That's just what I heard.
I would love it, sounds like all of fun
https://news.xbox.com/2016/02/24/new-halo-5-guardians-free-content-detailed-as-hammer-storm-launches-today/

YES!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
METALHEDSPARTAN HOT DIGGITY DOG WE DID IT. 343 DID IT.

The trailer rocked me so hard I've never felt like this before.
Cold Brass wrote:
METALHEDSPARTAN HOT DIGGITY DOG WE DID IT. 343 DID IT.

The trailer rocked me so hard I've never felt like this before.
...I'm shedding a manly tear, and looking up to the sky, where METALHEDSPARTAN is in the clouds, giving a thumbs up.

(It's not a very manly tear.)
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did it boys
I saw the trailer yesterday, and WOW! #readyforWarzoneFirefight
BadDogg55 wrote:
The preview of the next 4 expansions shows Warzone Firefight as the last one on the list... but it's possible that the future expansions are listed in no particular order. It could be we're getting Warzone Firefight in March.

After all, we saw gameplay of Warzone Firefight in the trailer... but we haven't seen any gameplay of "Ghosts of Meridian", or any of the other expansions.
BadDogg55 wrote:
The preview of the next 4 expansions shows Warzone Firefight as the last one on the list... but it's possible that the future expansions are listed in no particular order. It could be we're getting Warzone Firefight in March.

After all, we saw gameplay of Warzone Firefight in the trailer... but we haven't seen any gameplay of "Ghosts of Meridian", or any of the other expansions.
If you go back to that xbox wire article that Bravo wrote he said that they cant wait to show us what they have in store for firefight over the next few months. That led be to believe that the order they showed available content to content upcoming was in sequential order. But if does come out in march that would be great i jus hope they gave themselves enough dev time to make it spectacular.
By the looks of Warzone Firefight it definitely has more than 4 players. at first i was like "this looks like just Firefight. how is it warzone?" so by the looks they will have probably 5+ players. like maybe up to 12 hopefully.
OP knew the future!! MetalHedSpartan, I beg of you, on my pixel knees ->> *rz What else do you see in the future?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. ...
  7. 84